More About CD4592528
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tasty mix for a summer meal. Makes 6 side servings or 3 main dish servings (nuturition calculations are for side servings)
I tried to lighten my old favorite recipe by using Smart Balance Omega3 sticks instead of butter, and dark chocolate chips instead of Hershey Milk Chocolate on top.
Tastes just like Pizza -- nice change for a cold winter evening.
Adapting another recipe & turning it into a Stir Fry Meal to serve over brown or wild rice.
I adapted a recipe I've used since 1970 -- has always been a family favorite.
An EatingWell recipe (The EatingWell Diet - 2007; EatingWell Serves Two)
A simple saute of apple and cabbage is terrific on top of grilled chicekn sausage.
Really tasty chicken breast!!
I adapted a Hunry Girl recipe (since I didn't have a couple key ingredients called for in that recipe).
I've tried to re-create a dish one of our small Italian restaurants serves.
The chili recipe I've used for years, substituting Bison for ground beef to reduce fat content. Use different beans if you don't like it spicy.
I added veggies and substituted lean turkey sausage to an old Bisquik recipe. Choose the veggies you like or have on hand. Leave out the sausage for a vegetarian dish. Calories could be reduced with the new lower-fat Bisquik (but that's not what my hubby bought). I fix for breakfast or dinner -- add fruit and/or salad.
I adapted a recipe from Taste of Oregon (Rolled French Bread). This is super easy - no kneading necessary. You CAN bake your own bread!!
lower fat version of an old favorite
My plan was to duplicate a packaged snack I got at a conference; added the dark chocolate since I've reached goal and am trying to increase calories a bit.
One of my favorite summer salads - great for picnics since there's no mayo to spoil.
This is my favorite Pork Tenderloin recipe - from Colorado Collage Cookbook. Summer (on the grill) or winter (in the oven) - add seasonal side dishes and everyone will rave!
from HungryGirl cookbook "200 Under 200"
-- Makes 4 wraps (each about 200 calories!)
Light and yummy!
This is a Supper Solutions Recipe - very good! I prepare and package 2 servings/bag. Pork marinates as it thaws, and is an easy main dish that evening.
My favorite chicken marinade!
A Rachael Ray recipe - quick and easy
hearty dinner - freezes well - great left-overs for lunches
nice mix of healthy foods
I love this as a breakfast on the go!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
- Green Chili Pork Stew
- Pumpkin-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Protein Fudge
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Olive Garden Style Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Cocoa Meringue Shells
- SF FF Hot chocolate mix
- Rhubarb Custard Cake
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Red Velvet Oatmeal Cookies
- Autumn Harvest Bake
- Cinnamon-Raisin-Almond Balls
- Bison Mini-Meatloaves
- Whole wheat buttermilk drop biscuits (dough)
- Blueberry Sorbet
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Crustless Strawberry Pie
- Taco Soup
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Baby Artichokes with Creamy Horseradish-Dill Dip
- Low-Fat Spinach Lasagna
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Zoom Breakfast Granola
- White Chicken Chili
- Best Pork Green Chili
- Upside Down German Chocolate Cake
- Zesty Bean Soup with lime and Salsa
- Chocolate Zuchinni bread
- Homemade Turkey Soup
- Roasted Tomato & Black Bean Soup
- Black Bean Brownies
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Eggplant Stew
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Eggnog- HungryGirl’s No-Nonsense Nog!
- Cranberry Apple bread
- Spiced Cranberry Pears
- Roasted Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- Grandma Lasley's Rice Pudding
- Zucchini Bread with a twist
- Pumpkin Custard
- Quaker Oat Bran Muffins
- Italian Turkey Sausage Marinara
- Yellow Squash Bread
- waffles whole wheat oatmeal
- Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini
- Cottage Cheese and Noodles
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- peach ice cream fat free no added sugar
- Oatmeal & Spice Muffins w/ Peaches
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Peach Crumble
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Mandarin Orange Cake - Low Fat
- P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/ Special Sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Spinach Chicken Pizza
- Pomegranate-Ginger Spritzer
- 5 MINUTE SUGAR FREE KEY LIME TARTS
- Healthier Version of Amish Friendship Bread
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Skillet Lasagna
- Baked French Fries
- Baked Homemade Granola
- Breaded Baked Chicken nuggets
- Honey Flaxseed Whole Wheat Applesauce Waffles
- Mango Black Bean Salad
- Quick Chicken-Corn Chowder
- Pacific Sizzle Salad
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Lemon Orzo Soup
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Potato soup
- Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Whole Wheat/ Wheat germ Blueberry Muffins
- chicken enchilada casarole
- Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Perfect Pasta Primavera