More About KRESKA
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a Polish apple cake. Recipe taken from a Polish magazine (Przyjaciolka).
These are Polish kefir pancakes. All ingredients are approximate. Since they are fried eat in moderation!
I ate this in Europe, but it doesn't seem very popular in the U.S. even though it is delicious. This is a vegetarian version without the bacon.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Italian Noodle Pasta (Cold)
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Tasty Swiss chard
- Middle Eastern Spinach Lentils with Yogurt
- Heart Smart Carrot Muffins
- Stuffed Eggplant
- Summer Squash, Carrot and garlic pasta
- Vegan Bruschetta
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- Samosa Pie
- Spinach Curry (Palak Saag)
- Breakfast Pita with Goat Cheese