More About SEAOFCARNAGE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a delicious filling and nutritions salad with a nice amount of protein.
This is my version of green beans.
cook quinoa, toss in bowl with rest of ingredients. spoon into muffin pan and put into preheated 350 oven. bake for 15-20 minutes.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- Coach Nicole's Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Kitchen Basics: Mushroom Stock
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- lentil vegetarian sloppy Joes
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Grilled Vegetable Tacos w/Cilantro Pesto
- Smoky Cheese, Black Bean and Rice Casserole
- Cabbage and Onions Saute
- Roasted Eggplant Sandwich
- Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
- Black Bean Tortilla Soup
- Leek and Potato Soup