More About NANADEB49
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Because I had a whole head of Bok Choi to use up, I decided to throw this together. The family loved it.
I tried to reduce fat and make a creamy Gluten Free chicken dish for my daughter- not bad.
I wanted a quick, low-cost meal & this is what I came up with. Very easy.
Using Ninja to make homemade ice cream. Yum!
My daughter threw this together at the last minute because she forgot a starch with the meal. It came out spicy but great! I added a little sprinkle of salt at the table but it really doesn't need it. She served it with the Baked Pork Chops, applesauce, & Her Sauteed Green Beans.
These come out very moist. I found this on the back of a grocery store ad and made a few changes. The original called for 2 tsp of Thyme, 1/4 c of Parmesan, & 2 c of cornflakes. I measured after I dipped and found I had a good 1/2 c of mixture left so I cut the recipe back accordingly.
* For those of you that are salt restricted- You might want to leave out the salt as there's probably enough in the Parmesan cheese. I just sprinkled a little salt over the bowl.
I also extended the cooking time. The original time was 20 mins.
This is adapted from "The Busy Mom's Make It Quick Cookbook" (although with the prep and cooking time- I wouldn't call it quick- ha, ha). The original recipe calls for 1 1/4c nonfat Parmesan cheese. I couldn't find nonfat Parmesan and even just putting in 1 cup, all you could taste was the cheese. So I've decreased that. I also think I will change it to make it firmer next time. It was somewhat soft. The original recipe called for 2 lbs of lean gr beef, but claimed that it only made 6 servings and it only had 286 cals/serving. Impossible! The servings were enormous and when I entered them here it came to over 400 cals. So I made it 10 servings- which is plenty for a helping. I added the celery, too.
* * I accidentally added the topping into the main loaf and thought it tasted great, but you might want to add some seasonings.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
- Low Fat Tuna 1 Cup Servings
- Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
- old fashioned oatmeal raisin cookies
- Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Curry
- Fluffy Sweet Potatoes
- Apple and Pork Stir-fry with Ginger
- bbq biscuit cups
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia
- Chicken Osso Buco