More About CATHYSFITLIFE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is the only turkey chili I have found that I like.
A yummy healthy scone recipe that was made for me by my friend over at www.thebutterdish.net.
This soup is a combination of my mom's and mother-in-law's recipes. I love all of the veggies that are in this.
Cut up beef into bite sized chunks and brown in large pot. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 2 hours.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Almond-Crusted Chicken Breast
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Crustless Low-Carb Spinach Quiche
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Pumpkin spiced Latte
- Homemade Old Fashioned Mennonite Style Chicken Noodle Soup
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Taco Seasoning
- Apple Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Turkey & Vegetable Shepherds Pie
- L.R. steel cut Irish oatmeal
- Baked Potato Soup
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- Chili Rubbed Tilapia
- Tilapia Skillet Fillets
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Low-Fat Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Baked Lemon Chicken
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta