More About POLARBEARSCAT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a healthier version of the Lemon Chicken my family loves. They love this variation too!
NOTE: The lemon juice is for marinating the chicken. I drained the chicken before baking, so the calorie count reflects only 1 oz. of lemon juice per serving. The calorie count will also vary according to how much of the sauce you add to your serving.
The tahini sauce makes it!
Phase 1 lunch. I used canned crab, but I think this would be better with 3 ounces of fresh instead.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Diet Cola Sloppy Joes
- Benne Seed Wafers
- Sage Cornbread
- Key West baked clam "fritters"
- Dukan - Crabcakes
- Iron Hill Crabcake-1 ea
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Lamb Shank Soup
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Mexican Bread
- Morrocan Winter Squash Stew - Slow Cooker
- Old Fashioned Watercress Soup
- Moroccan slow cooker stew
- Baked Lamb or Beef Kafta
- Turkish Style Lamb Burgers
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Peach Bran Muffins
- Escarole & Bean Soup
- Maple Almond Granola
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Homemade Turkey Chili
- Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast for Two
- Spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast
- Mandarin Lentil Salad
- Zucchini Feta Muffins
- Almond Chicken Salad with Asparagus