More About TRACYLAY
Recipes I've Shared:
Japanese vegetable pancakes - adapted from Smitten Kitchen
This dish was mostly made just to use up leftovers, but it turned out very tasty and was even better the next day for lunch.
These sound a little weird but they are delicious, and they freeze well. Try reheating them in a casserole dish layered with low-fat cream of mushroom soup. Yummy!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker, Country Style Ribs w/ Sauerkraut
- Spicy Eggplant Curry
- Carrot Kinpira
- Curried pumpkin, beef and acorn squash
- Tom Ka Gai
- WILTED SPINACH SALAD WITH WARM BACON DRESSING
- Sautéed Asparagus and Mushrooms in a Lemon – Thyme Butter
- Spring Roll Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham)
- Asian Beef Salad
- Roasted Cod with Potatoes & Olives