More About VKKESU
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Banana PB2 muffins w/ added choco. chips. Chips added 4g.carbs and 12 calories to recipe. (original recipe had 3 tbls of honey).
Low-Carb to be used in place of bread/buns for sandwichs.
This bread is terrific as a base for quick pizza. Add toppings to this bread and put into oven until cheese melted.
Great side dish. Can prep early in the day and have sitting in the fridge in the ziplock, ready to cook when you get home.
Best homeade bread ever ! Makes 2 loaves. Can try healthy version, I've had mixed results.Time to experiment !! I put in original recipe so you can start with the BEST !!
Healthy Smoothie for entire family.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Protein Cake
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Healthy Deviled Eggs from FANNETASTIC FOOD
- This Ain't Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- Homemade Egg Noodles
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Ground Beef Penne Alfredo
- ground beef casserole
- Keri's Pillsbury Pizza w/Lean Ground Beef
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Oven roasted veggie side dish
- Fried Rice (side dish)
- Steph2003's Chicken & Dumplings
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom
- Peppery Beef and Vegetables
- Spaghetti Sauce with ground beef
- Little Doggies in a Binkie
- Low fat Brownie mix made with pumpkin
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Savannah's Chicken Quesadilla's