More About 1BEARWIFE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A "can't fail" dressing for fruit salad. Also great with chopped chicken and dried cranberries!
This is a great, easy soup that is wonderful at any time. It is soothing to the stomach during flu season, isn't filled with fat or calories, and is good tasting to boot!
The rice Vermicelli Bean Thread Noodles cook instantly, so hold them off until right before ready to eat.
there's no need to dress up this dish for a pretty presentation- the pale green of the avocado halves along with the deep pink of grapefruit segments make this a feast for your eyes without any extra trimmings.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cranberry Coconut Granola
- Cinnamon-Raisin-Almond Balls
- BANANA RAISIN MUFFIN
- Chocolate Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Balsamic-glazed Cracked Pepper Salmon
- family size side salad
- Cobb Salad Wraps
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Creamy Shrimp Curry
- Jello Gelatin & Pudding Layered Dessert
- Pineapple-Peach Salsa
- Spinach Salad with Strawberries
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Sparkling Recipes for Spark People