More About LIFENPROGRESS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Fajita Chicken Salad
Watermelon and Strawberry Salad for a light refreshing snack or dessert!
Pork Carnitas Crockpot-style!
Simple, hearty, low-fat soup
Fresh Chicken and Vegetable Soup!
Easy chicken Fajita Roll Up. High in protein!
High Protein Turkey Roll Up
Quick, no fuss high protein Red Snapper with frozen
Basic Bacon and Egg Quiche (Makes two pies)
Heart-smart Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Chuck
Green Tea with sugar
Use fresh veggies! Choose a leaner beef for fewer calories / fat.
An old Southern dish usually served on New Year's Day with rice, greens, and cornbread. I like to make mine in my trusty crockpot!
You probably will NOT need to salt the peas as the ham serves as seasoning.
Great recipe! Uses fresh (not frozen or canned) veggies. If you'd like, substitute low-sodium vegetable broth for the brown gravy mix and add 1 tsp. cornstarch to thicken.
You can also forego the sausage and make it a quick fresh veggie stew!
(Leaving out the sausage will remove about 585 calories.)
This is a great way to cook a barbecue pork roast a day ahead for Labour Day or any other holiday / occassion.
Makes sixteen (16) 4 oz. servings.
High Fiber, High protein, Low-fat and very filling!
Substitute Vegetable Broth for Chicken Brother for a Vegetarian Dish.
I usually try to use low-fat Mayo, low sodium Tuna, and only two eggs for a healthier salad.
But this is the way my husband prepares it. :)
Makes a nice, cool lunch salad!
This is for one of those nights when dinner needs to be done in the crockpot and canned beans will do.
Drain the beans and rinse and the sodium content will be much less than the recipe indicates.
Be sure to drain ALL canned vegetables. Doing so will really lessen the amount of sodium in this meal -- probably by half.
Serve with taco shells or tortillas.
This is a low-fat, high-protein meal!
Low-Cal, Low-Fat, Low-Carb, Big Taste!
This recipe can be made with or without the pepperoni slices.
If you leave off the pepperoni, then subtract 53 calories and 199 mg of Sodium from the nutritional info!
Very hearty but still low-call meal. Very soothing and warming in the winter months.
My own version using the Betty Crocker Complete Meal Package.
I subbed Milk for water and added a large can of chunk chicken breast.
Simple chop recipe. Great with roasted veggies or sliced over mixed greens.
Try this meatloaf cooked in a Muffin Tin for better portion control.
Mexican-style chicken in the crockpot.
Tacos with a healthier spin!
Recipes I've Rated:
- BLT Dip
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp
- Fresh Hawaiian Smoothie
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Pecan encrusted chicken breast
- Mock Wendy's Frosty
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry-Watermelon Popsicles
- Roasted Broccoli and Lemons with Brown Rice
- Spicy Hamburger Stir Fry
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Roast with Black Beans
- Easy Ginger-Garlic Sauce
- Black Bean Hummus
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Steamed Broccoli and Chicken
- Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- Black Bean Chicken
- Healthy Crockpot Black Eye Peas
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Oven-Baked Sea Bass
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Green Beans Sauté
- Seasoned Chick Peas
- Baked Falafel
- Instant Breakfast Strawberry Shake/Smoothies
- sauteed zucchini,,pepper,onion
- Healthy Sweet Potato Fries
- Chicken Curry
- Salmon puffs (easy) 6 servings
- Turkey & Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Salisbury Steaks
- Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad
- Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos
- Homemade Stewed Chicken and Broth
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Chickpeas and Spinach
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggie Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- Cantaloupe Crush
- Black Bean Veggie Burger
- Spicy Salsa
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- White Bean Mash
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Best Spinach Salad Ever!
- Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom in Crock Pot
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Rosemary Red Potatoes
- Baked Beans: more beans, less gas
- Nutella Dip!
- Garlic Lime Chicken