More About HOLLYSNOWWOMAN
Recipes I've Shared:
Not my Mama's grits for sure. I substitute frozen peas for the greens because of dietary restrictions. If you think you don't like grits, try these.
It is that time of the year and I just have to have something made out of pumpkin so I make these to eat for breakfast or just for a special snack. Not too sweet either. I don't remember where I got this recipe but it is my go to in the fall.
This is a hardy slice of bread for the serving size but if you want it thinner just adjust number of servings. Keep tightly wrapped on counter for up to 3 days if it lasts that long.
My 2 favorite veggies of cabbage and potatoes combined for my Irish tradition...and on other days too. A low sodium side dish.
This is good for any meal; I just use what I have on hand but to me the ricotta cheese and onion makes it.
Since I have to watch my sugar intake and couldn't use the regular Tang (they don't make the sugar free Tang anymore)I had to make this with items sold now. I also don't like a lot of cloves so this is my version
I don't buy salad dressings because of the salt content and this is a nice change if you want a dressing that is thick and creamy. If you have a herb garden, just use what you like but make sure you use the fresh parsley.
I love these because I can eat one then freeze the others.
I use the store brand of cereal; at the holiday (usually Christmas) this is the one treat I allow myself
Very quick and easy; This is the pumpkin pie I eat without crust.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Cup o' Cobbler for One
- Roasted Broccoli and Lemons with Brown Rice
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Easy light Chicken a la King (slow cooker)
- Mom's slow-cooker pork chops and sweet potatoes
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Spicy Chili-Garlic Paste
- Slow Cooker Rice
- Easy Broiled Cod
- Veggie Wrap
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Salmon Cakes
- Pico De Gallo
- German Potato Salad
- Stuffed Baby Zucchini for Two
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Wine
- Cubed Steak w/ Onions and Peppers
- Hawaiin Baked Beans
- Versatile Basic Tomato Sauce
- Pork Chops with Onion & Pineapple
- Squash Medley
- Southern Green Beans
- Cabbage and Onions Saute
- Yellow Squash and Onions
- 3 Bean Vegan Chili (dried beans)
- Chicken tenders
- Skinny Cole Slaw
- Tuna Salad
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes
- Pizza Sauce
- Cauliflower ''Mashed Potatoes''
- Boiled Cabbage
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|= healthy cookbook
I need to watch my sugar and sodium intake so I get ideas from these and adjust to my needs