More About SUNNY1432
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is an easy and tasty low calorie soup.
I tweeked the Spaghetti Casserole recipe I found on SparkPeople, using the zucchini helps bring down the calories and it's still delicious!!
This is a simple meal that can be changed to suit any taste. I like to use mexican style stewed tomatoes and mexican cheese.
It's a quick and easy recipe that can be modified by adding any of your favorite pizza toppings.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Yummy Baked Pear
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Kashi Rice Krispie Treats
- Vacuum Cleaner Cookies
- Strawberry Sandies
- Low Sugar Apple Crisp
- Peach Bran Muffins
- Mama's Southern Cornbread
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Blueberry Scones
- Guilt-Free "Fried Ice Cream"
- Green Chile-Chicken Casserole Cooking Light
- Meatless Taco Soup
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Rhubarb Pie
- S'more Squares