More About SPROUT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is very close to the commercial egg substitute.
This is an old family favorite, somewhat high in fat and sodium as written, but it can be adjusted by using sodium free catsup, egg substitute, less pork, or very lean, or replaced with more ground beef. The bacon can also be eliminated if desired. The flavor is so great, we'd rather make the adjustments than give it up entirely!!
A Yummy Broccoli Salad
A great recipe that is easy to make.
Uses Monosodium Glutamate
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Mac & Cheese- high protein, low fat
- Crockpot Burritos
- Creamy Green Enchiladas
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- 15-Minute Chili
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Frozen Peanut Butter Fluff
- Meringue Christmas Cookies
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Creamy Soy Corn Soup
- Cool Cucumber Salad
- Rustic Roasted Veggies
- Barley Soup
- Bashed Neeps with Carrots and Onion Gravy
- Lightened Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Fougasse, Stuffed Ciabatta Bread
Recipe Collections I've Shared: