More About LEAN-N-LEXY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Small chocolate GFCF cake I adapted from a common egg-free/dairy free chocolate cake recipe for family celebrations to be baked in small glass bowl to create small round cake. Smaller servings and replacing some of the sugar with xylitol help reduce the carb load of the gluten-free flour blend.
This is a homemade chocolate syrup for making flavored milk. Good as a dessert topping too.
Lightly sweet and packed with fruit and fiber, these muffins have staying power for breakfast or a hefty snack. I've reworked a few similar recipes I've seen online, cutting sugar and oil significantly.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Paleo Egg Salad
- Grandma's Sour Milk Pancakes
- Courgette Roulade
- Low Cal Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken Croquettes
- Taco Style Lentils & Rice
- Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Eggplant, Sweet potato and spinach tamil style
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Sesame Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Sesame Chicken
- Iced Coffee
- BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Baked Potato
- Southwest Chicken Soup
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Chicken Leftover Tostada
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Summer Oatmeal w/ nonfat milk
- Ricotta Pie
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich