More About XHOOSIERLOSER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Desparate for a sweet treat, I added a tiny bit of Crystal Light concentrate (lemonade flavor) to my serving of Fat Free Fage Yogurt, and voila! Tasty lemon yogurt with NO extra calories!
I used a small venison roast, which has less fat and calories than beef, but most folks won't have a freezer stocked with deer meat. The crock pot makes this easy and it smells and tastes great! I wouldn't have thought that the turnips and squash would be a good combination, but my DH suggested it, and it was very good!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Amaretto Vanilla French Toast with Strawberries
- Bavarian Beef
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Black Thai Pork
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Red Sangria (lite)
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal