More About KOBER9999
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Black Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Corn, and diced Veggies mixed with sweet & sour dressing. High in carbohydrates, fiber, and protein.
I like to top with diced tomatoes, and cottage cheese to boost the protein (not included in nutritional values). These may be seasoned to taste. My heartburn just doesn't care for spicy.
Soft Granola Bars and ~Less Than 130 Calories Per Bar~
You can tweek this in soo many ways - I've just submitted the basics to get you started. Do not over bake these. I've never baked them for more the 32 minutes. This recipes can be halved (9x9 pan) or doubled (10x15 pan) adjust baking times accordingly. Could substitute egg beaters for fresh eggs to save calories, not included in nutritional values.
From a CNN.com article on eating fish
Salmon, tomatoes, zucchini, and olives!
You could add other seasonings of your choice (not included in nutritional values).
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Healthy Veggie Pizza on Flourless Cauliflower Crust
- Light Lemon Blueberry Donuts
- Healthy Blueberry Scones
- Black Bean Burgers
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Black Bean Chicken Casserole
- Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole - Super Easy
- Spaghetti Squash w/Walnut Apple Sauce
- Breakfast Casserole