More About ROCKINSHAWNAS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Use whatever veggies you have on hand for this tasty soup
Simple oven crunchy chicken
A mexican style slow cooked pork in tomato based sauce. Great for burritos, tacos or all by itself. Can be served over spanish rice also..yummy!!!
Full of healthy fats and so tasty!!
Wonderful for Picnics or Brunch
Wonderful egg white omelet with colby and bleu cheese.
1,2,3 that's it!! This dressing is super simple and tastes great!!
Recipes I've Rated:
- spicey cool dip
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- Black Bean Avocado Salsa
- mmm...Blueberry Muffins
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Applesauce Bran Cereal Muffins
- spinach salad with waffle croutons
- Super-easy Mango Smoothie
- Black Bean Cakes with Lime Spiced Mayo
- Skinny Apple Crisp
- Sticky Chicken
- Ham-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20-Minute Chicken Creole
- Avocado, Tomato and Corn Salad
- Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Baked "Fried" Chicken
- Low Fat Cream of Potato Soup
- Cola Chicken
- Sliced Baked Apple