More About CORRIEWILSON
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A simple version with no exotic ingredients.
Adapted from Jamie Oliver's recipe
Made from scratch goodness
You can use 1 cup tomato sauce and one cup Rotel for more spice. Goes well with steamed fajita veggies as a side.
This makes a soup bowl full for 200 calories. Unbelievable.
Healthified version of the traditional family recipe. Almost as good, and the calories you save are worth it!
Thrown together from stuff that was wilting in the fridge
I was experimenting with sauces for my homemade veggie burgers, and this one is a winner
Vietnamese inspired, but oil free!
I make this when I have half an onion left from another recipe and have it for "dessert"! If you want to splurge, sprinkle with parmesan before baking (not included in calorie count).
Chinese cooking uses this on fried chicken or beef, but I use it for tofu stir fries and as a topping for veggie burgers. You can microwave it 10 seconds to thicken/warm
Freezable black bean sloppy joes.
Tasty fried rice that freezes well.
Lentil and rice based meatloaf. Satisfying comfort food. Freeze a spare loaf while you're at it! Don't be put off by the time requirement listed- very little of it is active.
Baked beans with no baking. Freezes well.
Makes 8 servings of black bean soup. Perfect for freezing.
Perfect for cold winter nights.
A spicy and filling but very low calorie dish.
This is a very flexible recipe inspired by fruit salad sold by street vendors in Los Angeles.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Super Yummy Rice Bowl
- Roasted potatoes w/parmesan
- Faux Black Bean Hummus
- Smitten Kitchen best yellow cake. 24 cupcakes
- Mushroom Bourguignon
- Vegetarian Black Bean Soup (Slow Cooker-Style)
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Burritos
- Easy Cider Glazed Carrots
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Chinese Sweet and Sour Tofu Balls (with Sauce)
- Spicy Steak Fries
- Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- Red Lentil pasta sauce
- Creamed Spinach
- Microwave Potato Chips
- Tamale Casserole
- Low-Cal Vegan Pancakes for One
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- Sal's Chocolate/Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Honey-Glazed Tofu
- Skinny Farmer's Pot Pie
- Roasted Garlic & Potato soup
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- basic scrambled tofu (endlessly customizable)
- Easy Cabbage and Potato Soup
- congee jumping
- Quick and Easy Fried Rice