More About CLOUDSHADOW
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a very low calorie, filling meal. I save my turkey from holidays and boil it for this purpose, or use chicken. You can also use beef if desired. Calories are low enough to eat more than one cup if you want! Or, add a roll with some butter and you still have a reasonable meal.
And old fashioned hamburger steak topped with cream of mushroom. Serve over fresh mashed potatoes or rice.
Contains 3 powerfoods.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mexican Seasoning Mix
- Quick Mexican Breakfast Burrito
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Pancakes w/FF Milk
- Brenda's Blackberry Cobbler
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Dukan Oat Bran Galette (Pancake) Attack Phase
- Turkey noodle casserole
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Banana Breakfast Pie for One
- Chocolate Icebox dessert
Recipe Collections I've Shared: