More About ACABLE1778
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A friend of mine gave me this recipe... they are crunchy, sweet, and terrific!
I was looking for a fruit dip, and ended up making my own, adding things as I went along!
You won't believe how delicious this chili tastes for as easy as it is to make! I used lean ground beef b/c that's the only way my husband likes his chili... but you could easily take the calories down by using ground turkey instead.
*Note* You do have to stir it occasionally or the salsa doesn't cook through the meat well enough.
This is a play on Coach Nicole's yummy vegetable Frittatas, based on the ingredients we had available.
I was just playing around with some ingredients I had on hand, and it turned into a pretty tasty smoothie. Unfortunately, I didn't measure it out well as we were pouring it, so I'm not 100% sure on the servings... we did about 1 cup servings. Let me know what you come up with!
I got this recipe from the Sneaky Chef... all I had was whole wheat flour, so I couldn't make the required flour blend.
Easy crock pot soup
Yummy chicken and rice
Recipes I've Rated:
- Applesauce Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whole Wheat Oat Pumpkin Muffins
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Low-Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- whipped pumpkin dip
- Fat-Free Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- OMG it's Tofu Queso (95 Calories 6 Carb) MUST TRY
- Tutti frutti biscuits
- Bisquick breakfast balls
- Cheesy Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Best Ever Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Turkey Muffins
- Tex Mex Calzones