More About KELLYAM42
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
meatloaf and potatoes rolled into one!
Tuna salad the way I like it
Tasty cooked shrimp ceviche -like snack, dip or tostada topping. Easy to make, marinates for 1 hour, but best if made the night before.
Delicious whole wheat cornbread that is easy to make
An easy way to have breakfast ready on a cold morning
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate cookie dough
- Tangy Garlic-Citrus Parsley Sauce
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Marble Cake (Cake Balls)
- Easy Cucumber Cups
- Ground beef kabob
- Applesauce Muffin
- Beef Wellington
- Paul's Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Vietnamese spring rolls
- Chili Popcorn
- Jalapeno Boats
- Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri)
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Mock Bananas Foster- SUPER low calorie!