More About TCLADY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Lunch, dinner or snack
Got this recipe off the internet and changed it up a bit to make it my own. left out bacon ,added smoked paprika, more potatoes and stretched it from 4 to 6 servings.
Found this recipe in my local paper but thought it was to tangy as it was so I added the sugar to sweeten it up a bit. Great on sandwiches and wraps.
a good way to get rid of left over roast beef, or any beef except ground beef.
i can up with this soup today as I wanted soup but not the same old thing, hope you all like it as much as we do.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Garlic-Herb Potato Packs
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies in One Pan
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato Custard
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 15-Minute Chili
- Warm Spinach Salad with Mushrooms
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Stew Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Cheesy broccoli and rice casserole
- Rosemary-Encrusted Chicken Breast
- Smart Patty Melt (with ground beef)