More About RICH_IN_NFPA_2
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A variation of a popular soup in Okinawa — a "blue zone" or region with an exceptionally long-lived population.
M-m-m, m-m-m, m-m-m good! (and no soup 😁)
One of my favorite childhood memories is visiting my grandmother. She almost always had mace cake on hand for her grandchildren. Both the aroma and the taste take me back almost 70 years.
When my parents moved to a retirement community I helped them pack. In the back of a kitchen drawer I found a slip of paper my grandmother had given my mother with this recipe on it. I was delighted to find it and touched that it was in my grandmother's handwriting. I'm guessing this recipe is from the 1940's or 1950's.
A crock-pot version of the famous bean soup prepared regularly for the U.S. Senate.
This is just a recalculation of the nutritional information of the recipe originally submitted by SparkPeople user SHELLPRO.
I made this from stuff I had in my freezer and my pantry. Amounts are approximate -- throw in whatever you think would be tasty. It's great for getting rid of freezer-burned veggies.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry
- Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken
- Black Bean Tuna Toss
- Classic Caprese Pizza!
- Brown Sugar-Mustard Pork Chops
- Basic Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken and Rice Soup
- Oven-Fried Boneless Pork Chops
- Quick Italian Spinach Pie
- Walnut Grape Chicken Salad
- Rhubarb Blueberry Pie Filling - Sweet Epiphany
- Rhubarb Bread Pudding - light version
- Rhubarb Crunch or Crisp
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Texas Turkey Cutlets
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Pork w/Rice
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Mushroom Gravy
- Black Bean Brownies
- Vikki's variation of GINGERFISH'S SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW
- Slow Cooker Chili with Corn, Black Beans and Ground Turkey
- Campbell's Chicken and Seasoned Rice casserole
- Slow Cooker White Wine Chicken
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Salmon Fillets
- Sesame Salmon
- Salmon baked in parchment paper
- Pinto Bean Burger - Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cocoa Meringue Shells
- Peppermint Meringues
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Skillet Turkey Lasagna
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Spring Rolls
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- LEMON PEPPER GRILLED CATFISH
- Grilled Halibut with Lime Sauce
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon
- Chili Rubbed Tilapia
- Shirataki noodles with spinach, mushroom and parmesian
- Zucchini and Shirataki Noodles with Cottage Cheese and Chive Sauce
- cold spicy konjac shirataki noodles with shrimp
- Orange Thai bean Salad
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Rich's Pork Recipes
Main ingredient is pork.
|Rich's Poultry Recipes
Main ingredient is poultry.
|Rich's Seafood Recipes
Main ingredient is seafood.
|Rich's Beef Recipes
Main ingredient is beef.
|Slow Cooker Recipes
|4-Week Menu Rotation
Recipes in my "standard" rotation.
|Rich's Vegetarian Recipes
|Desserts and Baked Goods
|Seasonings and Spreads
|Instant Pot Recipes
Eggs, oatmeal, porridge — you name it.