More About RICH_IN_NFPA_2
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
One of my favorite childhood memories is visiting my grandmother. She almost always had mace cake on hand for her grandchildren. Both the aroma and the taste take me back almost 70 years.
A crock-pot version of the famous bean soup prepared regularly for the U.S. Senate.
This is just a recalculation of the nutritional information of the recipe originally submitted by SparkPeople user SHELLPRO.
Simple to prepare. Marinating overnight increases the flavor. (prep time does not include marinating time)
Apricot or peach jams can be used instead of orange marmalade — just make sure they are sugar free.
Increasing chicken to 1 1/2 pounds increases serving size to 6 ounces.
Quick, easy, inexpensive and healthy -- a great way to add seafood to your diet.
Quick, easy, tasty and healthy -- this recipe has it all.
If flavor of glaze is too strong, add water to balsamic vinegar before reducing by half. Also try less mustard. The thicker the glaze, the stronger the flavor.
Modified from Whole Foods recipe. Add fresh salsa to each taco, if desired.
I made this from stuff I had in my freezer and my pantry. Amounts are approximate -- throw in whatever you think would be tasty. It's great for getting rid of freezer-burned veggies.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken and Rice Soup
- Oven-Fried Boneless Pork Chops
- Quick Italian Spinach Pie
- Walnut Grape Chicken Salad
- Rhubarb Blueberry Pie Filling - Sweet Epiphany
- Rhubarb Bread Pudding - light version
- Rhubarb Crunch or Crisp
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Texas Turkey Cutlets
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Pork w/Rice
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Mushroom Gravy
- Black Bean Brownies
- Vikki's variation of GINGERFISH'S SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW
- Slow Cooker Chili with Corn, Black Beans and Ground Turkey
- Campbell's Chicken and Seasoned Rice casserole
- Slow Cooker White Wine Chicken
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Salmon Fillets
- Sesame Salmon
- Salmon baked in parchment paper
- Pinto Bean Burger - Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cocoa Meringue Shells
- Peppermint Meringues
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Skillet Turkey Lasagna
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Spring Rolls
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- LEMON PEPPER GRILLED CATFISH
- Grilled Halibut with Lime Sauce
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon
- Chili Rubbed Tilapia
- Shirataki noodles with spinach, mushroom and parmesian
- Zucchini and Shirataki Noodles with Cottage Cheese and Chive Sauce
- cold spicy konjac shirataki noodles with shrimp
- Orange Thai bean Salad
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Rich's Pork Dishes
|Rich's Poultry Dishes
|Rich's Seafood Dishes
|Rich's Beef Dishes
|One for Me and One for the Freezer
A collection of recipes that make enough leftovers for freezing. Some have to be doubled to make the effort worthwhile.
|4-Week Menu Rotation
|Rich's Vegetarian Recipes