More About GOGOMAMA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy low-carb breakfast or snack!
Adapted from the Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes recipe. Resulting flavor is somewhat like cornbread, but yummy nevertheless!!!
Yummy meatloaf minus the eggs! The applesauce makes it very tasty too!
Adapted from a Betty Crocker recipe, this recipe is a big hit with my family!
Quick and easy Chilean cazuela recipe! This recipe combines the traditional Chilean stew flavors with time saving preparation! Can easily be prepared with fresh veggies!
A yummy and low fat recipe that I modified from a recipe on Cooks.com.
I lightened up a yummy recipe posted by Chubbymom7. Even my picky kids liked this recipe!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Falafel
- Apple and Sweet Potato Bake
- Runner's Omelette
- Lightened Up Mexican Casserole
- Tex Mex Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Homemade bread
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Chilean Salad (Ensalada a la Chilena)
- Bisquick Brownies
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Heart Smart Bisquick Pancakes (Made w/ Skim Milk & Egg Whites)
- Pumpkin Bread (healthy!)
- Low Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies