More About BENCHED
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy, but not light
Easy evening treat
Nothing says Canada like the Milk Calendar!
I've updated a classic with a few healthier modifications!
A quick and tasty, not to mention complete, Pescatarian meal.
Tasted much more like Chinese food then I expected!
A little twist on the everyday
No eggs? No problem!
A twist on tuna casserole based on what we had in the house!
A very satisfying vegetarian meal
Fabulous veggie side dish
Low cal and lovely
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chris's Strawberry Awesomeness
- Lentil,vegetables, Tortellini soup
- Fresh Peach Cobbler
- Coconut panko breaded tilapia
- vegan banana bread
- Tofu Meatballs
- Spicy Avocado Dip
- Super Good Veggie Soup
- Olive Salad
- Pasta Soup with Swiss Chard and Goat Cheese
- Crispy Mushrooms Chips
- Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms
- Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Tahini Low Fat Hummus
- Now That's a Salad Salad
- Salad, Just Salad
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Tangy herb crusted Grilled Salmon
- strawberry salsa
- 1-Minute Faux Bananas Foster
- Stuffed Baby Zucchini for Two
- Ritzy Vegetarian Lasagna
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Pescatarian Food for the Picky!
Food for people who eat fish sometimes, and no other meat.