More About STRETCH64
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This was my favorite of Aunt June's company casseroles.
This could be made using any wild or button mushrooms
My favorite tomato soup, made with tomato sauce from our garden.
Fresh Kale blended with a bit water. A splash of pineapple juice gives it an pleasant flavor. A couple scoops of protein powder make it a satisfying snack or meal.
Creamy hummus, with the garden fresh taste of Basil. Great with crackers, chips, and veggies.
goat cheese made from one gallon of goat milk
serving 4 cups
Recipes I've Rated:
- squash and cauliflower mac and cheese
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Better Breakfast Casserole
- Stuffed Onions
- Sandy's Pimento Cheese
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Carrot-Cranberry Salad
- Cabbage Casserole
- Chilled Cucumber-Avocado- Yogurt Soup
- Spinach Hummus
- Cilantro Hummus
- American Goulash
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Sweet Potato & Ginger Soup
Recipe Collections I've Shared: