More About DDWMITCH
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from a recipe by Giada DeLaurentis on cooking channel
Serve as a side.
Made using a model of the recipe on the package
Adapted from a Giada De Laurentis recipe
Enjoy this low carb dish with a side of spinach and kale salad.
Recipe from Doctor Oz's Total 10 rapid weight loss program
cornbread made with almond milk
No added sugar. reduced fat! Excellent for diabetics with a sweet tooth, like myself.
Enjoy over a bed of mixed greens, in a whole wheat pita, or rolled in a wrap!
After visiting Miami, and tasting Cuban coffee for the first time in a little restaurant on Calle Ocho in little Havana (8th St.) I came home craving the stuff! So, after searching the internet, I found, and altered the recipe to my liking.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Caribbean Rice and Peas
- Lentil, Quinoa & Vegetable Pilaf/Stew
- Dell's Lima bean succotash
- Southern Style Okra
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Kung Pao Chicken and Vegetables
- Quinoa Avocado Spinach Salad
- Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Honey Mustard Butterbeans
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- asparagus, spinach, sundried tomato, chicken and pasta
- Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
- Quinoa and Spinach (WW recipe)
- NY Times Recipes for Health Bulgur and Chickpea Salad with Mint and Parsley
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Yummy Turkey Chili
- Asian Barbecued Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Tex mex calzones
- Blueberry Pie Topping sugar free KK
- Roasted corn
- Slow Cooker Buffalo-Syle Chicken Wings
- Hearty Herbed Chicken Soup
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Spicy Potatoes & Cauliflower
- Jamaican Flounder Curry
- ROSEMARY CHICKEN LEGS
- Sauteed Spinach & Garlic