More About TERESAPOWERS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My dad used to make this when I was little, and I loved it! Tastes even better when you add shredded cheese in there! I didn't add that though.
My version of a good ole Hamburger
The calories on this is per 1 lb of hambuger meat, not one burger, so I guess you can divide those calories into how many hamburgers you fix! Enjoy!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Effortless Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
- Hamburger Patty Pizza
- Baked Hamburgers
- Our Hamburgers
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Country Style Pan-fried Okra
- Southwestern Beans & Rice
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Hawaiian Pizza: 'SparkRecipes Un-Chained' Contest Finalist
- Not Fried Rice
- Vegan Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Spicy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs
- Spicy Turkey Meatballs