More About HONEYINUIT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These are really dense brownies (not for everyday). I just wanted to find out the calories, but then thought this was too good to keep to myself.
Yummy raisin bread with oats. Low in fat and sugar. Great with a cup of tea for elevenses.
Not really a 'recipe' I suppose, more of and idea and shopping list for it :) I call this breakfast ice-cream for two reasons, 1) honey on toast is my second favourite breakfast, 2) This is my favourite breakfast :)
Feels super decadent to have this in the morning but in fact it's no worse nutritionally than a bowl of cereal and whole milk :)
You can make it more indulgent with luxury ice-cream and fancier brands of bread (I would usually go for good quality, as it's the ingredients that really make this recipe), or less indulgent with diet ice-cream and diet bread (but only if they are very tasty brands)
Recipes I've Rated:
- FUDGE BROWNIES
- Salted Caramel Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Fat-free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tiramisu Parfait
- Creamy Cheesecake Parfait
- Simply Super Seven Grain Spaetzle
- Italian style stuffed marrow.
- Low-Calorie, Whole-Wheat Pancakes
- English Sage and Onion Soup
- Beetroot Panhaggerty
- Lemon Dill and Summer squash Irish Soda Bread
- Irish Beer Bread
- agasifan Black Eyed Pea party-cakes
- Rock Buns