More About BOISTYJONES
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a really simple, 5-minute spaghetti sauce with a little kick to it. Really easy to make, and GOOD!
A rich an creamy "melted chocolate icecream" dessert. I make this one when I really feel like something sweet and decadent for a reasonable amount of calories.
Recipes I've Rated:
- One Pot Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Maya's Creamy Fruit Salad
- Maya's Reduced Calorie Challah
- Race Fuel Banana Nut Pancakes
- Mocha Cheesecake
- Baba Ghanouj with roasted red peppers
- Oven Eggplant Salad
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Tomato Avocado Salsa
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Maya's Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- Tangy Grilled Chicken
- 100-Calorie No-Fail Whole-Wheat Challah
- Shepherd's Pie
- Two-minute Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Moroccan Fish
Recipe Collections I've Shared: