More About LILAJSMOMMY
Recipes I've Shared:
These beans are a favorite of mine- plenty of protein and tasty, too!
This is the easiest, most delicious berry pudding you will ever try. And probably the tastiest, too!
I came up with this recipe after puzzling over random ingredients in the kitchen and not finding a recipe that could tie them all together. :) The results were fantastic! It's great when served with teriyaki or sweet and sour chicken!
A high-protein smoothie that gives you the taste of cheesecake without all the guilt!
This delicious chocolate shake will satisfy your sweet tooth and your hunger... all in under 150 calories!
A quick lunchtime meal. Feel free to add a protein if you wish!
These turkey burgers are a healthy, balanced meal and give you the taste of pizza without the guilt!
This soup is a delicious addition to any meal, and with only 94 calories is a smart choice!
This recipe is modeled after the Panda Express recipe. It's high in calories and fat, but is a good treat for special occasions. Serve over a bed of steamed rice.
Recipes I've Rated:
- No-Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Renovated General Tsao's Chicken
- Cowboy Tacos Plate (no rice)
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Dijon Chicken Wrap
- Finger Lickin' Black Beans
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuna Cakes
- Drop Biscuits with Green Onions
- Taco Filling
- Cauliflower Side Dish
- Baked Crab Rangoon
- Low Calorie Chocolate Shake
- Low-cal, Low-fat, amazingly delicious banana chocolate chip muffins