More About ALILDUCKLING
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
11/2020 Somewhat revised - trying replacing dry white table wine with apple juice. Slightly revised directions.
This reminds us of a filling for a pie or crumble or crisp of some kind. Nice flavor. Had to do a little research of how to know when the pears were ripe -- neck test.
I would also use this as a topping for hot cereal, pancakes, waffles - which is probably just my prejudice for good compotes and fruit. In thinking about it, I think the purity of fruit w/o crust, etc is the appeal for me - sweet and wonderful as a stand alone...
10/21/2020 This is actually a recipe for a "Mirror Glaze Galaxy Cake" , which is actually a 2 layer cake with a buttercream icing under the glaze. I am copying the recipes for the Buttercream Icing and the glaze.
A lot of color ingredients and white couverture were unavailable in Tallahassee and would need need online orders. See tips section.
Melissa - for birthday month - decided to combine this icing recipe with a tube cake - a "Pumpkin Cake" (see MYSPARK recipes).
"Another pumpkin recipe but hey, it is that time of year. This is an easy-to-make and assemble cake that is moist and delicious. Definitely not for the diet conscious! ..... However, this is a great cake just the way it is listed."
10/21/2020 Picked by Melissa for birthday month. She substituted Stevia for sugar.
This did not come out of tube pan in one piece - next time try
Melissa combined with an icing (also in MYSPARK recipes) - Mirror Galaxy Glaze
If I ever made this I would try the original, with sugar, to see what the original sweetness was intended to be.
This is taken from a recipe by same authors that was combined with a "Low Carb Oven Fried Zucchini/Yellow Squash" recipe (see My Spark recipes) Oven Fried Zucchini/Yellow Squash" recipe (see My Spark recipe that I wanted to write separately.
Hard to know if full fat or nf Gk yogurt was originally used in recipe - both work for us, but we prefer the full fat.
Original Name: Keto Cheddar Leek Cauliflower Mash renamed for filing.
4/2020 Very nice flavor. Definitely needs a blender . Our family seems to prefer 2 servings / 3 meatballs with the Meatballs, Shepherd's pie recipe.
"This Keto Cheddar Leek Cauliflower Mash is the low carb side dish of your dreams. It’s cheesy, and leek-y (yup, it’s a thing now) and so very luscious and buttery – it’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a low carb cauliflower puree! This Keto Cheddar Leek Cauliflower Mash is based on a cheddar leek potato mash that topped an amazing shepherd’s pie that I had in London at The Windmill in Mayfair, which was right around the corner from our rental. I snapped a photo, but it was in the evening and the lighting wasn’t great…Now while this photo of the dish doesn’t look super appetizing, it was so incredibly delicious that I knew I had to make a keto version using cauliflower. And so this keto cheddar leek cauliflower mash was born, and if I do say so it’s almost as good as the original made with potatoes...."
MS suggests pairing this with recipe with Meatballs, Shepherd's Pie, see Spark recipes.
4/2020 Renamed from web title of Keto Shepherd's Pie Meatballs for filing purposes. Calories come out as more than shown on website.
4/2020 Calories come out as a lot more than listed on website.
We loved this! The sauce/gravy is wonderful! Nice bigger size meatballs good for meals. Very high fat for Patti.
These Keto Shepherd’s Pie Meatballs contain all of the comforting flavors of a traditional Shepherd’s Pie, in a fun new low carb meatball format! They’re dairy free too! Fun fact: Shepherd’s Pie is traditionally made with ground or minced lamb. Which makes sense, because Shepherd’s work with sheep, not cows. Growing up in New England, my mom made a dish she always called Shepherd’s Pie, but it was made with ground beef, topped with a layer of corn kernels, and then mashed potatoes.
As kids we loved it, but it wasn’t technically Shepherd’s Pie. A meat pie made in that way is typically called Cottage Pie.
Now you know… Because lamb can have a strong, gamey flavor that can be off-putting to some, I mixed the meat in these meatballs with a 50/50 mix of beef and lamb. That gave them just enough lamb flavor to be authentic and delicious, but not so much as to be overpowering.
That being said, if you can get lamb and love the flavor, you can certainly use all lamb in this recipe. And if you can’t get lamb at all, or it’s too pricey in your area to make it worth it, then you can mix pork and beef, or even go all beef if you prefer.
Then I guess they would be Cottage Meatballs ... These Keto Shepherd’s Pie Meatballs are flavored with the classic Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and a small amount of minced carrot for authenticity.
Worcestershire sauce is technically not gluten free because it can contain soy sauce or malt vinegar which both contain gluten. If that’s a concern for you then you can replace it with Coconut Aminos, which have a similar flavor profile and no gluten. The sauce for these Keto Shepherd’s Pie Meatballs gets its red color from tomato paste, and also contains tangy Worcestershire sauce, some ground mustard, and chicken broth – among other things.
**The end result, especially when served over the KETO CHEDDAR LEEK CAULIFLOWER MASH [ see My Spark Recipes],** is comfortingly authentic and ultra satisfying to tuck into. ...These keto meatballs are a fun departure from the typical layered Shepherd’s pie format, and are pretty easy to execute.
Mr. Hungry was a huge fan, and he’s pretty tough to please when it comes to meatballs. So if he’s any indication, then keto or not your family will likely enjoy these Keto Shepherd’s Pie Meatballs too!
“We don’t need to go to London anymore, these are amazing.” – Mr. Hungry
As always, I love getting your feedback on my recipes, so let me know if this one was a hit with your tribe too! "
4/2020 I have changed title somewhat for filing purposes - originally : Isabel de Dargas' Folar da Pascoa - Portuguese Easter Bread With Eggs". I have seen other PEB's on Internet that look intriguing.
The sugar is not killer sweet and I think we could later play with substituting some of the sugar for Stevia or egg substitute for eggs.
This is a very simple yet rich bread - very nice! It got bigger than I imagined. Cooked in springform pan in our smaller oven. Next time, I think I will cook it in larger oven and possibly cover the crust halfway thru if it looks as brown as we like (it didn't burn, but maybe a little overdone). Also,I need to grease pan with margarine or butter. The bread stuck on the bottom in one place and a small hole tore out - possibly parchment? I would like to read other internet recipes for this - possibly find a video. My attaching of the egg with dough needs more help - I think it was inconsistently wide enough and one piece sprang out above the bottom of the bread during the 2nd rise. Yet, the egg held in place!
So far,all the recipes from this book are good!
One more thing - wine or coffee is suggested to have with this. We got regular grape juice (since we don't drink) chilled - and it was wonderful) Imagine coffee will be just as good.
Can also be called pashkwa. Traditionally baked on Holy Saturday. "There is an old tradition [in the Azores Islands - Portuguese] that an angel appeared to Our Lady, telling her that Christ would arise on Easter. To show her happiness and joy, she baked bread to share with her friends. And to make it more special, she put an egg, a symbol of the resurrection on the top. Everybody keeps this tradition."
"Decorated with eggs and crosses, this golden sweet bread from the Azores is served with coffee or sweet wine for dessert on Easter Sunday."
12/01/2019 This was good - I used 3 types of bread I had on hand. Revised directions to reflect need to precook/saute the veggies till tender before putting in stuffing - they were still a little too chewy/raw by end of baking w/o doing this. The servings are extremely "diet" small.
"I put this stuffing together when I was making my very first Thanksgiving dinner. It was proclaimed by all who ate it as the best stuffing. Ever."
11/2019 Melissa overdid a lot - using a large (or bigger than large??) and a medium with butternut squash amounts, which is reflected here in stats, Original amounts shown in Notes area.
Amounts / serving need to be refigured next time as well. I did not like this but it was ok- it might be just a matter of trying proper proportions and canned coconut milk. In ways, I wanted it a little sweeter. But rolls, or bread to go with it help a lot. The recipe as Mel made it was very thick. Some of the proportions of the original recipe site were changed by Yummly and I might try using the original, which is reflected in Notes. i should also add on a positive note that I was inspired watching Mel peel and cube butternut - something I have been afraid to try.
"This Slow Cooker Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup is a delicious & comforting dish for a cold day. An easy soup recipe that’s creamy and rich with the addition of sweet potato and coconut milk.
I am a big butternut squash fan and love making various versions of this soup. It’s an easy set and forget slow cooker recipe – no babysitting and no worrying about the pot boiling over.
Along with the butternut squash, I added some sweet potatoes to make the soup extra creamy and filling. There’s also ginger, garlic, turmeric, nutmeg and some cayenne pepper. Pumpkin is another great substitute (or addition) if you don’t have any butternut squash.
And if you like an extra kick of heat, try adding some red Thai curry paste. It gives this an extra layer of flavor – totally optional but SO SO good.
Once the vegetables for this slow cooker butternut squash are all cooked up, use an immersion hand blender to make it all smooth and creamy right in the crock pot.
You can also toss everything into your regular blender or a food processor if you don’t have one. You may have to work in batches if you choose this method.
Slow Cooker Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup is the perfect soup for fall
This slow cooker butternut squash soup is vegan, gluten free and super healthy for you. The best part about this is how easy everything comes together.
Serve it swirled with some extra coconut milk and some pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top. Easy, delicious and comforting. "
11/2019 Uses sugar and hydrogenated shortening. Melissa felt the crust recipe had too much water in recipe and ended up adding a lot of flour to try to correct the problem --She also seemed to insist on using all the crust - too thick and not flaky at all. I don't know how to suggest it, but M could use some mentoring on the double crust making - esp on how to trim excess and crimp -- The choice of apples needed to be tarter. I would like to try substituting the sugar with something like Stevia.
"Of all the pies I make at holiday time, Fresh Apple Cranberry Pie is our family favorite. It’s fresh, tart and sweet. Love the hint of almond flavor. What would Thanksgiving be without PIE? I don’t even want to go there.
You know how I love this holiday weekend. Family, friends, time to reflect on all of our blessings. Throw in football -the UTAH 8-1 (yay!) vs byu 7-2 game, food, the family turkey bowl, shopping. Love it. Making special food for the people I love is my favorite part. Baking PIE is my absolute favorite."
Nothing compares to this Fresh Apple Cranberry Pie! It has been on our Thanksgiving menu for over 20 years and continues to be on the top most requested dishes I make at holiday time. We also have this pie every Christmas as well.
11/2019 I may later try subbing in Stevia or ?
This is a copycat recipe.
6/2019 My best critic, Jayden, liked these! Dave said they are like "real" bread - a little chewier and not so Wonder bread soft. I think they are different from the original in that respect. I had trouble tasting the sweetness, but Davis did and obviously Jayden did -- think it is my own issue.
"Rolls is perfectly sweet, soft, fluffy, and golden brown. ... easy these are to make! Watch the video to learn how.
Taste: Sweet, slightly tropical, and buttery.
Texture: Soft, fluffy, and tender with a golden brown chewy exterior.
Ease: If bread baking overwhelms you this is a wonderful place to start!! Watch the video and read the above recipe notes and you’ll be good to go, promise!
Appearance: Who could resist one of these big beautiful sweet golden rolls? They look just like the store-bought ones!
Pros: Easy, relatively quick, delicious, perfect for a special dinner.
Cons: None except maybe that these are made with white flour.
Would I make this again? Oh absolutely!"
8/2020 Dave likes these. I NEED TO INPUT REST OF NUT FACTS.
"We’ve been pretty pancake crazy lately. It’s hard not to be when you perfect the crispy and soft pancake texture using no white flour or sugar whatsoever!
We purchased a new griddle and it cooks pancakes magically! Something about the even heat distribution and flatness of it produces some amazingly tall and perfectly cooked pancakes. So we’ve been using it quite frequently.... We’ve perfected a few different pancake variations so we decided to change it up and throw in some sugar-free chocolate chips and record the process. We purchased a 3 pack of our favorite chocolate chips made by Lily’s! They sugar-free: sweetened with erythritol, stevia and inulin. Unlike some other brands of sugar-free chocolate chips, they contain no maltitol. Your digestive system will thank you!..."
11/2016 I want to try making up my own Ital turkey sausage, primarily b/c it is so expensive in the store. Also, I am getting into making sausage in general - in order to reduce sodium.
This came out well. Tasted a little hot when made, but when put in a recipe - like Spicy Sausage and Cheddar Stuffing, Low Carb or Egg Muffins (Kayln) -- See Spark recipes for both -- it was good.
"My family's version. Great for any recipe that calls for Italian sausage."
I don't really know for sure about individual servings b/c I am only using in recipes that require a certain amount of pounds.
"Work accomplished under Dr. Clive McKay at Cornell has done much to raise the standard of nutrition for large segments of the world's population. It was discovered that the addition of certain supplements in their natural forms to unbleached, synthetically enriched bread flours increases significantly their nutritive value. Use this formula in your favorite bread, cookie,muffin or cake recipe. " (Joy of Cooking).
3./2019 Temporarily changing to Whipped Salad dressing -- from Regular - as approved by Davis with a Farmshare donation.
Part of an original recipe by KA - listed in MYSPARK recipes -
Low Carb Tuna Cakes (IF)
4/16 Dave likes this a lot and uses it on plain tuna instead of mayo with whatever extra is left over. Melissa also likes this on her version of tuna croquettes if I haven't made a lowfat one.
3/15 Proportions worked out well. A favorite. Really fills a regular muffin pan. Doubled recipe works well and I want to rewrite recipe to reflect that.
"i made a sort of hot cross bun by adapting linda sues flax bun recipe , this is the original FLAX SANDWICH BUNS - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes..."
3/15 Fruit is a guess - experiment
I'd like a muffin top pan.
3/16 Dave likes
11/18 Slightly overcooked, but good. Measured but want to measure total amount cooked, again and see what serving are.
NUT Stats are off in this recipe b/c Spark does not correctly analyze Sugar alchols --Erythritol and liquid Stevia.
2/15 This appears to be our favorite for now b/c it doesn't have sucralose after-taste. BUT, I would not call it a company dish for those who do not use sweetner subs.
Lower fat, no artificial preservatives lower sodium
1/2017 I am rewriting this to try with ground turkey 83/15 and no salt - see similar title in My Spark pages
8/15 See SNAKEY makeover recipe.
4/14! Very good - served our family of 3 well. Very filling! Good, low carb. Used alternative biscuits for Melissa and me, and turkey sausage for all of family.
11/18 Turns out Dave and Melissa like this, too.
Top dog favorite for Patti since at least 3/11
"A sweet aromatic strawberry sauce for topping waffles, pancakes, ice cream, shortcake, cheesecake and other desserts." I like it this way, but it is also wonderful as a a topping for hot cereal. Chunky, not smooth!! 3/11
*****I need to get a total measurement of cooked syrup in order to have a better grasp of measurement size. - pretty sure I'd go with 4 servings 4/13 *****
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- apple drop biscuits
- Pumpkin Muffin In A Mug
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Apple Muffins
- Sticky Chicken
- Cauliflower faux potato salad
- Vegan Mac & Cheese
- light fettuccine alfredo
- patriotic jello
- Low Fat Jello Cottage Cheese Pineapple salad
- Easter Jello Salad
- 125 Calorie Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Jello Refrigerator Cake
- Thai Cabbage Noodles
- Low Fat Jello Cake
- EZ Jello Cake
- Jello Cake
- Lower Calorie Pudding Pie
- Zucchini Squash Casserole
- low calorie and low fat squash casserole
- Yellow squash casserole Low carb
- Squash Casserole
- Fat Head Pizza
- Fat Head Pizza Dough (with Mozerella)
- Halloween Jello Shots
- Caramel Sauce
- Simple Pineapple Jello
- Sugar Free Hot Chocolate Mix
- Lasagna with Mex appeal
- Pumpkin Oat Bran Muffins
- Ranch Cheddar Turkey Burgers
- Brown Sugar-Mustard Pork Chops
- Baked Potato Flake "Fried" Chicken Thighs
- Rice Krispies Treats (original recipe)
- Atkins Tuna Casserole
- Reduced Fat Sugar Free Tapioca Pudding
- My Cornbread Dressing
- TSuzanne's Herb Stuffing
- Turkey Sausage Biscuits & Gravy
- Heart Smart Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken
- grain free chocolate cake
- Easy Crock Pot Pinto Bean Soup
- Low Carb Chocolate Snowballs
- Banana-Strawberry Smoothie
- Healthy Blueberry Scones
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins
- Caesar Salad Croutons
- Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
- zucchini quiche -crustless, heartsmart bisquick with egg whites
- zucchini quiche -crustless, heartsmart bisquick w/ whole eggs (svg=1/8)
- Ham and Egg Casserole
- Bisquick Heart Smart Biscuits w/Cheddar & Basil
- Heavenly Acorn Squash Bake
- Steve's Squash Casserole
- Low Carb Cheese Sauce
- Pumpkin Soup - curried -Low Calorie
- Watergate Salad
- Hungry Girls Smores krispymallow treats
- Cocoa Loco Krispymallow Treats
- Krispymallow bars
- Roasted Red Potato Casserole
- Warm Sausage Potato Salad/Casserole
- Oven Roasted Potato Wedges
- Candyland Peppermint Pie
- Warm Cranberry Cider
- Freezy Downsides-Up PB Dream Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Plantains
- Alton Brown's Spinach Salad
- Hot Spiced Fruit Compote
- Asparagus Frittata
- Grape Nuts Banana Bread
- Easy Chicken Gravy
- Low Carb Chocolate Syrup
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
- Fit Sweet/sour Red Cabbage
- Turkey Panini
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Taco Seasoning
- Lord of the Onion Rings
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dip/ Dressing
- atkins chicken wings
- atkins blue cheese dip
- Watermelon Frappe
- Watermelon, Onion and Feta Salad
- Easy Watermelon & Feta Salad
- Oven Roasted Eggplant With Feta
- Mango Salsa
- Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
- Skinny watermelon smoothie
- Watermelon Slushee
- Crustless Strawberry Pie
- Healthy Deviled Eggs from FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Real Low-Carb Mozzarella Sticks
- Creamy Apple Cider Cucumber Salad
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks
- Hormel Chili Cheese Dip
- Strawberry and mozzarella salad
- Tangy Summer Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Lowfat Copycat of Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Tomato, Cucumber & Onion Salad
- 91-Calorie Almond & Jam Cookies
- Dilled Cucumber Salad
- not quite fried okra
- Country Style Pan-fried Okra
- fried okra
- Raisin Bran Muffins
- Finnish Cucumber Salad (Low Cal Low Sodium)
- Fish Chowder
- Banana Raisin Bran Muffin
- Apple Raisin Bran Muffins (per muffin)
- Whiting chowder
- Sesame Crackers
- Spinach Parmesan Crackers
- Nanna's Seed Crackers LCHF
- Gluten free crackers
- Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Cinnamon Crunch Crackers
- cracking crackers - made with butterbean & ground spelt flakes 29cals each
- Natural-Sweetened Graham Crackers (Gluten Free)
- Crackers - Wheat / Gluten / Yeast Free
- wheat crackers
- Homemade Goldfish Crackers
- Whole wheat crackers
- Potato Crackers
- Whole Wheat Crackers Seasoned
- Flax Crackers - Low Carb, High Fiber, High Protein
- Almond Meal Crackers
- Garlic Parmesan Flax Crackers
- Haddock Chowder.
- Creamy Blue Cheese Ball
- Raisin Bran Honey Muffins
- Low carb crackers
- Sweet Potatoes with Apples & Cranberries
- Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Low Carb Bowulf Barbecue Sauce (from youtube.com)
- Heart smart Bisquick pancakes
- Heart Smart Bisquick Pancakes (Made w/ Skim Milk & Egg Whites)
- Halloween Mummy Bread (Pizza Toast)
- One Minute Chocolate Wheat Bran Muffin
- Creamy Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- Cauliflower Salad that Tastes Like potato Salad
- Cauliflower or Mock Potato Salad
- Heart Smart / HeartSmart Bisquick Substitute
- Single Serving Applesauce Oatmeal Bran muffin
- heart healthy bisquick biscuits
- Microwave Peanut Butter Cookie
- Low-Fat Eggplant Parmesan
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Bisquick Fruit Bars
- Coconut Flour Flatbread
- Single-Serving Mug Brownie
- Pita Pocket Bread
- Raspberry cream cheese danish
- Danish, Blueberry Cheese
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Whole Wheat Flax Seed Pita Bread
- pita bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Footballs (Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats)
- Cyndi's "Twice Baked" Cauliflower
- Potato Flake Fried Chicken
- Oat Bran Brownies
- Pita Bread with flax meal
- Homemade English Muffins
- Homemade Whole Wheat English Muffins
- Homemade English Muffins
- English Muffins
- Whole Wheat Pita Pockets 1/2 Pita
- Coleslaw LOW CARB
- 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake (w/Stevia)
- Corn Tortillas
- Dill crackers
- Herb crackers
- Pigskin Cheese Ball (Bacon-Ranch Cheese Ball)
- Atkins Meatloaf
- Cheesy Zucchini Breakfast Bake
- Home Style Brown Gravy for Turkey Dinner
- Cracker coated chicken strips
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Pepperoni Pizza with Whole Wheat Crust
- Thin-Crust Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough
- Gingerbread Cake
- Cilantro mayonnaise
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
- Low Carb Chicken Soup
- Kitchen Basics: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Thousand Island Dressing (Light)
- Low-Carb Pizza Crust
- Quick & Easy Whole-Wheat Pizza Crust
- Hawaiian Pizza
- ** Turkey Meatloaf - Low Sodium
- 80-Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Jenny's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Lowered Fat Version of Blue Cheese Hot Wing Dip and Salad Dressing
- Original Buffalo Hot Sauce for Wings
- Pita Bread
- Texas Flour Tortillas
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake
- Weber Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Creamy French Dressing
- French Dressing
- Chicken Pot Pie with cornbread crust
- Ham and Cheese Quiche, low carb
- Hidden Valley Ranch with Light Mayo & 1% Milk
- Italian Bread
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Sugar Cookies
- Flax seed low carb bread
- Slow cooker Enchilada Chicken Soup (Paleogrub.com)
- Light Tartar Sauce
- Wheat Hamburger Buns
- CHEESE BISCUITS
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Cinnamon MIM (Muffin in a Minute)
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits
- Almond and Coconut Muffin in a Minute
- Flan - Atkins Style
- Grape Nuts Breakfast Bars
- Kristin's Best Brownies
- Banana Nut Muffins al la Robert E. Kowalski
- Basic Pita Bread
- Pita Bread
- One Minute Flax Muffin
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Homemade Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread
- Best Buttermilk Cornbread Muffins
- Homemade Apple Crumble
- Homemade Garlic Onion Pita Bread
- Low Fat Whole Wheat Waffles!!!
- Pineapple Delight Smoothie
- zucchini brownies
- Taco Salad (low Carb)
- Bread, Homemade
- One Minute Muffin (flavored w/ DaVinci)
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Oopsie rolls/flatbread
- Very Low Carb No Sugar Almond Flour Waffles (Take 2)
- Joanie's Italian Salad Dressing
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese "Muffins"
- Farmgirl's Pita Bread After Bernard Clayton
- Abraham, Guiltless Onion Rings
- Chocolate Lowfat Waffles
- Parmesan Tuna Patties (low fat, low carb)
- Whole Wheat English Muffin Bread
- 1 minute low carb chocolate muffin
- High fiber whole wheat bread
- LOW CARB ALMOND MEAL PANCAKES
- Turkey Sausage
- Banana Muffin (with Yogurt)
- Easy Single-Serve Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcake
- Momritz's Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Salmon or Tuna Croquettes
- Magic Rolls
- Light Flour Tortillas
- Easy Low-Fat Southern Banana Pudding
- Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
- 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Cher's Whole wheat Bread
- Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes (Low Carb/Gluten Free)
- Cream Cheese Muffins - HCG Phase 3
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
- Dressing - Light Ranch (homemade)
- Spinach and Cheese Egg Muffins
- Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Lemon-Mustard Chicken
- Kyrazy Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Turkey Sausage Gravy
- Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza Quiche Recipe
- DEEP DISH PIZZA QUICHE
- Most delicious wheat bread ever!
- whole wheat tortillas
- Homemade Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Mint Chocolate Chip-Oat Cookies
- French Toast Casserole
- Easy Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup
- Michelle's 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Slow Rise No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
- Chris's 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Whole wheat buttermilk drop biscuits (dough)
- Chai Tea Latte
- Cream Cheese and Jam French Toast
- Autumn Scones
- Flaxseed Crackers South Beach P1
- Whole Wheat Crackers
- Fresh Low Fat Buttermilk Ranch Dressing from Scratch
- Whole-Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Challah Bread
- Low Fat Refried Beans
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Jello Jigglers
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cheese Biscuit
- Black Bean Brownies
- My Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Bake
- Whole Wheat Beginners Bread
- Pumpkin spiced Latte
- Mom's Potato Soup
- HealthierLynn's Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Low-Carb Cheddar Bread
- Low Cal Scrumptious Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Custards
- Low Carb Pizza
- Company Creamed Tuna
- Low-Fat Angel Biscuits
- Low-Carb Mock Danish
- Vinaigrette Coleslaw
- Healthy Low-Carb Cheeseburger
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Whole Grain Waffle
- Turkey Sausage
- Low-Fat Ranch Salad Dressing
- Light breakfast casserole
- Fat Free Low Calorie Catalina Dressing
- Cinnamon Raisin Scones
- Banana pancakes
- Cocoa, Banana & Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Low Carb Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks
- Gluten Free Corn Bread
- Iced Vanilla Coffee Milk
- Southern Corn Bread
- My low carb coleslaw
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Diet Dr Pepper Barbecue Sauce
- LC Powdered Sugar Frosting
- Flour Tortillas
- Homemade Flour Tortilla's
- Irish farls soda bread
- Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla
- Whole wheat Tortilla Wraps
- Strawberry Jello Ricotta Creme
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fall Pumpkin Chicken Soup
- Leprechaun Bundt Cake
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Spiced Pumpkin Gingerbread Waffles
- Cracker Barrel Green Beans
- Atkins Chocolate Fudge
- Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce
- Dottie's Green Bean Casserole
- Dottie's Green Bean Casserole
- Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Zucchini Bread
- Low sugar Zucchini Bread
- No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- Unbaked Cookies
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Whole-Wheat Cinnamon Pancakes
- Cauliflower ''Mashed Potatoes''
- Low Fat Brownies
- Orange Julius
- Whole-Grain Banana Muffins
- Meg's Pan-Fried Chicken
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Slow Cooker Rice
- Irresistible Irish Soda Bread
- Good-for-You Cornbread
- Taco Seasoning (Low Sodium Substitute)
- Cauliflower Faux Mashed Potatoes
- pumpkin pancakes
- Spaghetti Squash with Bertolli Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Kira's French Bread
- Creamy Southwest Taco Soup
- Low Sodium Onion Soup Mix
- Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Drop Cookies
- White Castle Hamburger Pie
- honey wheat banana muffins
- Whole Wheat Honey Pumpkin Muffins
- Low Carb Chili
- 3-2-1 Chocolate Mug Cake
- One Serving Microwave Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Self-Rising flour
- Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
- Ranch-Marinated Steaks.
- Atkins Creamy Italian Dressing
- Honey Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Cheesy Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- Pat's Banana Muffins
- Coleslaw KFC Low Carb
- L. R. pumpkin pancakes
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
- 7 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookie - sugar free
- Homade Light Ranch Dressing
- Sugarfree Oatmeal/Carrot Cake cookies w/raisins
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Banana Applesauce Pancakes
- Low-Calorie Banana Muffins
- Whole Wheat Oat Pumpkin Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Cake
- Pumpkin, Bean and Veggie Chili
- YUMMY Holiday Pumpkin Muffins
- Flourless Sugar Free Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
- Morning Muffins (whole wheat, low fat)
- Grandma Jeanette's Amazing German Red Cabbage
- Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Old Fashioned Deviled Eggs
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
- Low Carb Cornbread
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cinnamon Waffles
- Lemon Chicken
- Deviled Eggs
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Corn Meal Waffles
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese Sauce
- Better Buttermilk Pancakes
- Creamy Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast
- Hearty Pumpkin Chili Recipe
- Spiced Flax French Toast
- Low-Cal Banana Muffins
- yummy low calorie banana muffins
- Pumpkin Chili
- low carb banana muffins
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Gail's Tuna Croquettes
- Low Cal French Toast
- Pumpkin Pie Cream of Wheat Cereal
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie (low carb)
- Flax Pancakes
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- Low Carb Cranberry Muffins