More About TIGLI22
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
yummy homemade dressing!
Easy, healthy, and nearly fat-free!
with a Greek twist
flavorful, juicy "greek" turkey burgers!
A nice, light, easy-to-throw-together meal for busy weeknights.
From Joy the Baker... these tasty biscuits are sure to dress up any boring old breakfast sandwich!
I got this recipe from Smitten Kitchen, and oh is it ever good, and ever easy! With only a little bit of prep work, you let the slow cooker do the rest for you!
Recipes I've Rated:
- BLT Potato Snacks
- Cottage Pie
- White Chicken Chili
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Low-Fat Eggplant Parmesan
- Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Best Broccoli of Your Life
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Vegetarian Taco Soup
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
Recipe Collections I've Shared: