More About PARTSBANK
Recipes I've Shared:
Borrowed from another SP user. Their intro: "I tried this recipe when visiting in Maine at a little country flea market and I personally am not a fan of Rhubarb. When I have a chance to get Rhubarb I grab it now. Also my spouse doesn't know there is Rhubarb in it and he loves it. The Rhubarb and blueberries compliment each other. Enjoy!" Substituted tapioca per user suggestion, combined some other filling recipes, and used a pie crust mix.
3rd version. Originally borrowed from another SP user. Added vanilla NF yogurt this time instead of sour cream, used Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and used grated fresh apples for half of the amount required of applesauce. Made double the quantity this time and froze most of them.
Copied from another SP user and entered actual ingredients. Their intro: "My family loves green bean casserole, but it is sooo fattening!! So, here is our modified version that is now a favorite in our home for special holidays! When I bring it for potlucks, I never bring any home!!"
Borrowed from SP's Chef Meg. Her intro: "Try this inexpensive and fresh version of a chicken casserole! Forget those condensed soups and sauces. They're laden with sodium. Make a homemade, creamy chicken casserole for your family tonight. TIP: Use thawed frozen broccoli in place of fresh."
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pears Poached in Earl Grey Tea with Dried Fruit
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Savory Split Pea & Ham Soup
- Pumpkin Flan
- Traditional Indian Chicken Curry
- Yummy Pumpkin Custard
- Lentil Soup with Turkey Bacon, Peppers, and Herbs
- Fish Curry
- 20-Minute Chicken Creole
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Chicken with Onions, Lentils and Couscous
- Mediterranean Chicken with Orzo
- Roasted Veggies and Orzo
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Macedonian Summer Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Cabbage and Zucchini
- Roast Veggies (Baby Portabellos, Eggplant and Onions)
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Italian Vegetable Bake