More About DEDICATED2HIM
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
with only three ingredients it's a snap to prepare and it tastes amazing.
the surprise in this salad is that it uses raw fresh corn which gives it a sweet crunch while the lentils add protein.
I had the idea for this super healthy, flavor packed hummus spread for a while....NOW to finally test it!
This is a dish I just made up for my dinner tonight...and it was so good that if I had it at a 4 star restaurant it would have fit right in.
I know that Thai food and plantains are not a common combination...but I thought that this might taste good, so I made it and thought you might enjoy it as well.
175 calories per sandwich (not including bread)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Dietitian Becky's Grape Flavored Sports Drink
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Peachy Thyme Lemonade
- Soy Yogurt - Slow Cooker
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Almond-Crusted Chicken Breast
- Banana Crumble - VegeWeigh
- Quick & Easy Breakfast Fiber Bars
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Sesame Kale Chips
- Quinoa and Spinach (WW recipe)