More About VIOLETTE1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Hearty mushroom soup to satisfy soup lovers!
I was craving macaroni and cheese but wanted to use up my veggies first!
Delicious and sweet, full of fiber and veggies for your next BBQ or side dish.
We love these baked eggplant slices as a main meal, as a sandwich filling or as a topping for an italian salad!
A great individual meatloaf, without the guilt! Great to make ahead or for the freezer!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pork Cabbage Soup
- The Galloping Gourmet's Cauliflower with Carrot "Cheese" Sauce
- Three Bean & Pepper Chili
- Pumpkin Spice Loaves
- Garlic Hasselback Potatoes with Herbed Sour Cream
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Grilled Dilly Corn Cobs
- WFPB Chocolate Banana Shake
- Homemade Personal Pizza
- PB2 Pudding Pie
- Autumn Spiced Apples
- Tuna Wraps
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Violette's To Try