More About LAFFWITHLINDA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy, fast, yummy
This is a great tasting recipe that will help you eat lots of veggies. Got the idea from Pozole and Pho.
This makes 10 mini-loaves of lasagna. Enough for dinner and to some to freeze. Serve with a side salad. Takes the guess work out of portion control. I slide it out of the mini pan and onto a plate.
Hummus like veggie dip
Easy to make supper dish, add a salad and you've got a great meal. The calories can be cut in many ways, using non-fat, or low fat feta cheese, sour cream, yogurt.
Nice mix that you can mix up and then put into 1/2 cup containers for lunch.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesy Baked Sloppy Joes
- Chicken, Broccoli and Pasta Salad
- Grilled Halibut with Lime Sauce
- ElaineHN's Black Bean & Corn Salad
- Breaded Avocado Chicken
- Navy Bean and Ham Soup
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Lentils Bonne Femme with dates and pork
- Cuban Pork and Sweet Potato Stew
- Curried Vegetarian Noodles (made with chicken)
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Black Thai Pork
- Slow Cooker Maple-Orange Chicken with Acorn Squash and Sweet Potatoes
- Mediterranean Chicken & Brown Rice Casserole
- Andi's 'Blackened' Chicken with Garlic Haricots Vert (greenbeans), and rosemary oven fries.
- Chicken Piccata with Capers
- Crockpot Scallop Potatoes
- Simple Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Savory Polenta
- Roast Chicken with root vegetables
- Vegetable Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- Black Beans and Polenta
- Simple Baked Apples
- 15-Minute Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Rice Pudding
- Baked Butternut Squash
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Quinoa with pine nuts