More About SML1122
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
We used up various veggies around the house. Added chicken for protein.
cut/prep vegies. toos in large bowl with olive oil.. add seasonings toss again...
I make a batch of this in beginning of the week. then each morning I take out 1/5 of it and add to a scrambled egg - very filling and protein packed.
In my eternal quest to change things up and keep my breakfasts sexay and interesting, this is the latest concoction ;-)
A light quick easy way to get some veggies and protein in a tasty way. Also low cal.
Just another concoction of mine in my eternal quest to try new flavors and keep my taste buds entertained. Adding the V8 Fusion keeps keep calories low while adding veggies...
Thick, rich tasting shake - but - healthy for you.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions
- This Ain't Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- Gluten Free Chocolate Almond Joy Bars
- Chocolate almond joy cake (paleo)
- Everyday Paleo Meatloaf
- Low fat, high protein Italian Skillet Chicken
- Pumpkin Protein Shake
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Stuffed Shells with Turkey Sausage
- Scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cottage Cheese
- Cheese quesadilla
- Chocolate Chai Protein Shake
- Vanilla Steamer
- Mini Cheesecakes
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Pumpkin Bean Dip
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
- Baby Spinach Salad with Feta and Strawberries
- ANDYS TURKEY STUFFED PEPPERS
- Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti with Broccoli & Tomato
- The Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Tasty Turkey Burgers
- Provencal Chick Peas & Tomatos
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker - Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- 5 Ingredient Soup
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Ellen's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- Stuffed Bell Peppers