More About MCDOWN75
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Excellent recipie the boys go nuts for
This came from Cooks.com, but I'm putting it on here.
Cleaned out the fridge, came up with a great hearty soup.
An excellent use of your ground venison. Don't tell them it isn't hamburger and they'll never know.
Easy, and yummy
Creamy sauce over pasta and fresh veggies
When I get sick, this perks me right up
A low cal twist on a winter comfort food. This makes a ton and has a huge 1.5 cup serving size.
We love to deer hunt and I love the leaner venison. I cut it with 70% ground beef half and half and my mom can't even tell that she's eating venison. (Shhh, don't tell her. LOL) Much healthier and tasty too.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Bean Dip
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Black Bean Tuna Toss
- Broccoli Raisin Salad
- Easy Bbq Baked Chicken Breast
- 5 Spice Pork Tenderloin with apples and onion
- Cheesy Kale Chips
- Super Fast Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- Ham Steak and Glazed Apples
- Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- Beets with Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar
- BEAUTY'S SHRIMP ALFREDO
- Beet Greens with Pine Nuts
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Golden Beet pasta
- Crustless Apple Pie
- Chicken Thighs and Rice with Honey Lemon
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Steamed mustard greens and kale
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Curried Masoor Dahl (red lentils)
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Honey-Balsamic Chicken Breast
- Ground Turkey Stove Top Pot Pie - Low Fat
- Ground Chicken Mini- Pizza burgers
Recipe Collections I've Shared: