More About LUNADRAGON
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Fresh rhubarb and blueberries make this topping great for waffles, or on vanilla frozen yogurt. I recommend cutting back the sugar just a little bit.
My chili, not as spicy, with a south African flavor to remind me of my friends
My friend's recipe, totally dismantled and reassembled. Everyone ate it too fast, and I couldn't get a picture.
I love my electric wok, and cook in it whenever I can. This is a quick and delicious meal, and you can vary the vegetables as you would like. Other items I add on occasion: zucchini, pineapple, carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts, cauliflower, yellow squash.
I had been gathering leftovers in a freezer bag for about a month in the freezer. Each week when I had a little leftover veggie, meat or rice, I added it to the bag and replaced it in the freezer, and today there was about enough rice, chicken, and other stuff to start a soup. You can use various veggies, etc. depending on what you have available.
My version of a classic: Ground turkey lower in fat and cholesterol, no salt added simple tomato sauce lower some of the stats.
I love cheese cake. I love baked cheese cake. I am determined to create one that will suit my needs with less calories, and less fat. This will be experiment 1 trying yoplait light fat free lemon cream yogurt in the filling, and Quaker Honey Graham oh's and no added sugar in the crust.
Result: This is a very soft textured cheesecake, more of a custard than a cheese cake with a light flavor. The cereal crust is a little sticky, but not bad.
This is the simple swordfish recipe my mother taught me from New Bedford, MA
This recipe is an adaptation of a recipe from a restaurant in MA. This is lower sodium, and utilizes ground turkey instead of beef, so is lower in fat.
This is an adaptation of a recipe friends in the south gave me.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Sweet & Crispy Apple Chips
- Gluten free peanut butter truffle cookies
- NORASPAT makeover Grans recipe ENGLISH SCONES
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 150-Calorie Chocolate Mousse
- Awesome Fruit Dip
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Cream Cheese Cauliflower
- MICROWAVE -Banana -Breakfast oat bran
- Aunt Ruby's Whole Wheat Bread
- Raisin Bran Pumpkin Muffin
- Pumpkin Custard
- Fantasy Fudge
- No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- mama's turkey meatball recipe
- Crock Pot - Cube Steak and Gravy
- agassifan cauliflower and whole wheat pasta
- Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Spinach-Feta Personal Pizza
- Fruit Pizza
- Broccoli & Bow Ties
- Eggs in a Basket
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Teriyaki Chicken Spinach Salad