More About CECILY145
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Yummy turkey meatloaf
This is an adaptation from a Farsi dish- very lemony and yummy.
Very thick- stew-like. Better the next day!
These muffins are slightly sweet, have a a nice texture, are filling, and a good dose of fiber, protein, and all around good stuff! They could be made sweeter with the addition of dried fruit, or they could be made savory by eliminating sugar and applesauce, and the addition of herbs (and more butter for moisture I suppose).
Recipes I've Rated:
- Linda's Farro Perlato
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spaghetti squash/ground turkey dinner
- Quinoa lentil salad
- Lamb Stew with Parsnip, Lentil and Quinoa
- Salmon Rushdie
- Harissa Lamb Cutlets w Crushed Baby Peas, Feta & Mint
- Spicy Rice Bake with Black-eyed Peas, Spinach and Sweet Potato
- White Chicken Chili
- Ground Turkey & Cabbage
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Recipes For Dinners Under 375 Cals