More About MITSRN
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy and inexpensive. Fast to put together too!
Add some extra chocolate chips on top before baking and nuts or coconut flakes or whatever. Adjust calories though for any additions.
This came from a Budget 101 site. It is very versatile and can be mixed with any kind of fruit combination. Be creative!
You could cut this down in calories by reducing the amount of bacon or using turkey bacon. Substitue fat free mayo and also omiting the sunflower seeds.
A real budget stretcher. Will feed a family for a week! This soup makes 16 generous servings and keeps for one week in the refrigerator. I haven't tried freezing it. Save some calories by using the Velvetta light product instead of the regular.
My husband is from Brazil and loves this recipe. It is close enough he said but some how even the olives taste better from there. It is delicious to me. Eat with garlic infused rice (not included in calorie count)
Classic French dish. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Will help in using up that zucchini! Moist and delish!
Mix it all together and pour into a bread pan that has been sprayed with pam. Pour melted margarine over the top and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven. until golden brown on top and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
I know, I know...but it is truly good! This recipe drops the calories from the original down to 165.6 per serving instead of 336.1. It is just as good and great for a winter's day.
Cheap and Easy
This one saves about 300 calories from fast food burritos that you drive through and pick up. I make up extra and wrapp in plastice wrap individually and store in the freezer. I grab one and take it to work to warm up in the microwave for a filling warm breakfast. Lots of protein keeps me full longer! Save even more calories by using La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Fat Fee tortillas (but they are more than twice the price). Warm the tortillas a little in the microwave or skillet to make them easier to wrap.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Light & Healthy Apple Hand Pies
- Chicken Paella
- Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Mint Cucumber Spritzer
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Carrot Cake Protein Bars
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Whole wheat/flax pancakes
- Flag Cake
- 15-Minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Street Chicken
- Five-Ingredient Soup
- Whiskey Cream Cocktail
- Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Tabouleh (Lebanese salad)
- Rich Chocolate Muffins
- Goat Cheese Alfredo Pasta
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Avocado Cream
- Monkey Bread Hungry-Girl Inspired
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- 150-Calorie Chocolate Mousse
- Baked Fake Apple Pie
- Sweet & Savory Rosemary-Maple Oats
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Petite Pecan Tarts
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Cowboy Caviar
- Awesome Breakfast Casserole
- Low-Fat Whole Wheat Pancakes
- 10-vegetable whole wheat pasta salad
- Veggie Kebabs
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Low-Fat Banana Bread
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Mama's Broccoli Salad
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Leprachaun Pie
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Yummy Pumpkin Custard
- Pasta e Olio
- Spicy Taco Soup
- CHEESE BALL
- Southwest Chicken Stew
- Biscuits and Gravy I Can Eat!
- Tuscan Bean ALfredo Soup
- Spicy Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Big D's Chicken Adobo
- "Cheap" Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- No Effort Italian chicken