More About NICOLEPDONNELLY
Recipes I've Shared:
Goulash kind of skillet with healthy turkey and quinoa
Lite Kielbasa with a creamy noodle mix makes for a nice Octoberfest type meal!
This is a redo with more correct nutrition info of the Dairyland Confetti Chicken Recipe
Family Favorite! Serve over hot cooked rice and a side of broccoli spears!
Great weeknight meal
From Make it in Minutes from Weight Watchers cook book
Very Good anf flavorful- easy too!
Can be served warm or cold
Using 1 percent fat Cottage Cheese makes these a delicious and light version of the classic Italian dish. 2 Manicottis per person, serve with a nice tossed salad and homemade meatballs-Enjoy!
This is an easy Dinner or Lunch-tasty too! I only eat a half;)
This is adapted from the Best Life Cookbook. Serve this plain as is or with milk, over yogurt etc.
Serve over white or brown rice!
Round out this hearty dish with some steamed fresh Broccoli or a salad
Little sweet protein bites for a snack
This is yummy if you want something sweet but lo fat
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Spring Potatoes With Garlic Scapes
- Quinoa Fried Rice
- Porcupine Balls
- Weight Watchers Baked Potato Soup
- Hobo Stew
- Sweet & Sour Meat & Rice
- Southwestern Black Bean Burger
- Versatile Tuscan TVP
- Good Seasonings Chicken
- Blue cheese pears
- Dairyland Confetti Chicken
- Crunchy Chicken
- Apricot Chicken
- Low Fat Black Bean Brownies - EASY!
- Turkey & Oatmeal Meatloaf Muffins
- Pumpkin Ricotta Mousse
- Butternut Squash Pie (Sweet Potato Pie Substitute)
- Hungry Girl Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Reese's Pieces Protein Shake
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|nicole's handy recipes