More About CEETWO
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A basic easy white bean salad, but I like lots of parsley! I looked for something like this for a way to add more potassium to my diet.
Yum! Very zesty & flavorful - a great way to prepare this strong flavored fish. Very easy & quick to prepare, except for the 1 hr marinating time. Also - I adjusted down the amts of olive oil used to calculate nutritional info, since you don't consume all the oil/sauce that has been used in the marinade.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet potato, chicken and barley soup
- Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Asian Cucumber Salad
- Caprese Skewers
- Dandelion Greens with Bacon and Fig Balsamic
- Molasses Mustard Chicken
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Quinoa Pasta with Sauteed Spinach & Portobello Mushroom
- Simple ahi tuna w/ soy sauce and mirin
- Salmon on Greens with Lime-Ginger Dressing