More About GIRLW5HUSKIES
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Intend pot egg bites
New twist on an old favourite.
Easy home made mayonnaise
Gluten Free Banana bread
Gluten Free Salmon Patties
If you've been a fan of Twix(TM) candy in the past but value your health more now, then this is the recipe for you! These Stix bars taste very similar, better actually, but contain much more natural ingredients. Similar to the store-bought variety, they contain 3 layers: shortbread cookie, caramel, and chocolate. But, nothing artificial, no additives, and no refined sugars. Just pure YUM!
My mom use to make something similar, but since I have developed Celiac, I can't eat hers so I came up with this Gluten Free version. Great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I'm always looking for healthy snacks to send to school and with peanuts out of the questions, I am getting creative. I also have Celiac so baking gets challenging. Here is one that the whole family loves.
My spin on a Larabar - Nut free so I can send this to school.
Great for when you get a sweet craving, 1 ball is all you need.
This is originally from La Vita Vegan. The best I have found! I had to modify it from it's original a bit due to potential nut allergies, so I changed the nuts to hemp seeds and it didn't alter the taste at all. They are a hit with my 5 year old.
The best vegan burger I have ever tasted. I found it on La Vita Vegan and it's now a staple in our home.
When I served this to my family my 4 year old said...."Mommy, you are the yummiest food cooker ever".. This was so tasty, we will be making this again.
I found this recipe in Canadian Living The Vegetarian Collection
My 4 year old says these are the best he's ever had. I was looking for a healthy version to our old favorite. These are high in fiber and protein.
Took an old favorite and switched the white flour for quinoa flour.....a favorite in our house!
We love these in our house. If I don't have g-beef on hand, I use g-turkey
My husband makes these and my son loves just loves them, as do I.
So easy to make and really tasty.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tofu and Squash Curry
- Baked Falafel
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Easy Vegetable Enchiladas
- Tofu Meatballs
- Emily's Creamy Butternut Squash, Carrot, & Apple Soup
- Low Cal Fajitas
- Old Fashioned Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Chicken Makhani
- Quinoa Loaf
- Lou's Christmas Tourtiere
- Parmesan Orzo Primavera (1/2 cup serving)
- Creamy Chicken in Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce (Slow-Cooker)
- breakfast scramble cups
- Chicken Mole - Slow Cooker
- EASIEST Black Bean Brownies
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Spaghetti Squash Mock Lasagna
- Low-Carb Pancakes using Pork Rinds
- Greek-Style Quinoa Burgers
- Spanish Roast Pork Tenderloin
- banana zucchini bran muffins
- Phase 2 High Protein Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet Potato fries
- Weight Watchers Potato Soup
- Polish Soup
- Whole Wheat Flax seed pizza crust
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Brown's Cook Book