More About SUEINTHEPARK
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
very hearty, soft oatmeal cookies
A pasta or "other purpose" sauce combining a few of my favourite things into a healthy package. Other sturdy fishes can be used; I found the sole a bit "fishy".
From Joshi's Holistic Detox, a 21-day clean eating plan.
Made with table cream rather than whipping cream, this is a savoury and guiltless treat.
Simple and tasty preparation for fresh beets.
In the spirit of the avocado milkshake, this is a creamy and savory ice cream. To really make it pop, add one or two chopped jalapeno peppers!
A tart and refreshing, this is a creamy gelato which feels richer than it is.
Easy sorbet using frozen fruit salad with a few extra berries for added flavour
This recipe for quinoa muffins has been adapted (by me) from the January/February 2008 issue of Everyday Food.
From The Martha Stewart Show, January 2008.
"A fresh mix of delectable greens, crisp apples, goat cheese and sweet caramelized pecans. Served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing"
Beef chili with as many veggies as I can find in my fridge!
somewhat dense WW BB pancakes, ideal for freezing
Recipes I've Rated:
- Antonio's Pencil Sharpening Bolognese (1 cup)
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Lentil Chick Pea Coconut Curry
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Bean Turkey Chili
- Meringue "cookies"
- Mom's Navy Beans
- Slow Cooker Lentil & Quinoa Stew
- Black Bean Soup
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Chilled Cucumber-Avocado- Yogurt Soup
- Low Fat Ice Cream for Automatic Ice Cream Makers
- DETOX Cucumber and Avocado Soup
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- stewed rhubarb