More About MAESTRAKARINE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Hardy Serving - yet healthy
Basic salad mix
Roasted Butternut & Acorn squash soup
Quick & Easy Protein Shake
Comes out HUGE and you get to eat the whole thing!
Quick & Easy Breakfast Shake. I use a small personal blender with a built-in "to go" cup. Mix it up & take it with me. Super fast, Super nutritious AND Super Filling!
This is super fast, super delicious & super easy!
Can be made alone or added to a roast chicken or meatloaf pan. Using the same basic sauce
10-Minute Gourmet Side Dish
Fast, Easy & Uber Nutritious!
Perfect substitute for canned beans. Excellent for inclusions in recipes. NO Sodium!
Excellent source of fiber &
Makes ten 8oz servings
This is the base for all my brown rice recipes. By cooking with the salt, I don't need to add salt to my recipes
Makes 12 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
For a Mediterranean-style Side Dish - I usually serve this with a sprinkle of extra virgin olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice & a dash of sea salt.
Oven Roasted Fresh Veggies Coated w/ Olive Oil, Garlic, Oregano & Kosher Salt.
Slow oven-roasted cauliflower with Extra Virgin olive oil & herbs. (6 servings)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Stacia's Barely There Salad Dressing
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Egg & Cottage Cheese Bake
- Down2Sexy's Famous French Onion Soup
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- NOT Fried Eggplant
- Ginger Beef
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cheesy Grilled Banana Peppers
- Black Bean & Brown Rice Veggie Burgers
- Sticky Chicken
- Almond Milk - homemade; 1 cup serving