More About LEPRECHAUN0610
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Recipe calls for white flour but I used whole wheat. Came out pretty tasty. Can use orange juice or apple juice instead of milk if you want something different.
Celery would be a great addition but I did not have any when I made this.
I use regular grits for this, the recipe is on the side of the corn meal container. 4-1 water and corn meal.
you can also use yogurt in place of sour cream...Dannon Light n` Fit Vanilla is wonderful
I got this from Betty Crocker and lightened it up a bit
This is a great salad for those who don't like lettuce. It can be one big salad for a full meal or 4-6 smaller ones for a starter dish.
I have put in parentheses the exact amount in grams that i used and remember...30 grams equals 1 ounce.
This makes 4 large servings or 8 small ones. I like the large serving... its less work and I don't have to think about what else I want for breakfast. This is calculated for three.
I stole this. It was a featured spark recipe on July 17. The original recipe had 233 calories per serving and I thought I could do better than that.
Ah cereal, a staple in every house hold. This may seem like an odd combination but is quite tasty. I discovered this in grade school when we ran out of milk.
I wanted breakfast for dinner and this is all i had in the kitchen.
I got this recipe from Cambell's. I never use canned potatoes because they are always in syrup and i don't want the extra calories. Some of the ingredients are only necessary if using fresh potatoes(which I did) so please read carefully or it will be too sweet.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Egg Foo Young
- 'mock oatmeal' (made with ricotta) (Gluten Free, nut free)
- Lowfat Donut Muffins
- Chess Cake
- Chocolate chips-less cookies
- Single-Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Low-Fat Sugar Free Carrot Cake
- Karen's Modified Ceviche
- Pumpkin & Cottage Cheese pancake (2)
- Whole Wheat Brownies
- Cornmeal Pumpkin Muffins
- Whole Wheat Black Bean Brownies with Flax
- Bogart's Big Bad Blondie
- sweet potato casserole
- Soy Pumpkin Breakfast Cake
- Scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cottage Cheese
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Polenta Pancakes
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Hawg's Brainy Brownies (1 bowl)
- Lean Ground Beef Chili
- Raw Fruit Pie
- Homemade Rosemary Olive Oil Bread
- Dill Bread (Joy of Cooking) - SR
- Herbalife Carrot Cake Pie Single Serving Cup
- Black Bean Brownies
- Jello-Cream Dessert
- Pumpkin Mock Danish
- Amanda's Amazing Heart-Healthy Hummus
- Traditional Krumkake Recipe
- Taco Lasagna
- Italian Cream Pudding
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Cheesy Bread & Butter Pudding
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Bread Casserole
- chars chocolate squares
- Tofu Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Tofu Soup
- Tofu Spinach Quiche
- Tofu Cheesecake
- Baked Vegetable Pasta
- Applesauce: Homemade
- Peanut tofu dip
- Chocolate Mousse
- 85 kcal low fat European Light Fruit Cake
- Fast & Easy Crawfish Etouffee
- Spiced Almonds
- Almonds and Dried Apricots
- Six Layer Salad
- Calico Fruit Compote
- Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- French Toast Pancakes
- Refridgerator Cake
- chocolate cake with no flour
- low carb! spinach
- Low Fat Apple and Almond Muffins
- Bathsheba's Oats
- Low-Fat Pumpkin Muffins
- Easy Veggie Stir Fry with Couscous
- Italian tofu bake
- Strawberry Creme Pie
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins