More About SUPERSYLPH
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This mix is meant to gift to multiple people using jars or bags. It makes about 9 cups of mix. However, because the measurements are in three's, it's easy to make smaller amounts.
Here's something my husband and I revamped from his childhood.
I got this from "The One-Dish Bible" by Publications International, Ltd. on p. 54. The only thing I left out was the salt they called for. It tastes great, and I hope you like it!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Zucchini Chips
- Creamy Cheddar & Broccoli Soup
- Healthy Low-Carb Cheeseburger
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Devil Cupcakes
- Shrimp Scampi for Garlic Lovers
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Orange Chicken
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Sesame Chicken
- Reduced Fat Alfredo Sauce
- Spice Cookies
- Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies