More About SUPERSYLPH
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This mix is meant to gift to multiple people using jars or bags. It makes about 9 cups of mix. However, because the measurements are in three's, it's easy to make smaller amounts.
My husband and I found this recipe about a year ago, and we loved it since! Now, we eat this "fried chicken" with our whole family! We mix and match veggies and grains with it all the time! We got it from Yahoo who got it from Eating Well: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/oven_fri
Here's something my husband and I revamped from his childhood.
I got this from "The One-Dish Bible" by Publications International, Ltd. on p. 54. The only thing I left out was the salt they called for. It tastes great, and I hope you like it!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Zucchini Chips
- Creamy Cheddar & Broccoli Soup
- Healthy Low-Carb Cheeseburger
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Devil Cupcakes
- Shrimp Scampi for Garlic Lovers
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Orange Chicken
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Sesame Chicken
- Reduced Fat Alfredo Sauce
- Spice Cookies
- Whole-Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies