More About TUBLADY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Mix of salad shrimp, imitation crab, sweet peppers, hot peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice and canned diced tomatoes.
Arepas (ah-Ray-pahs) are half-inch thick corn cakes that are a staple of Colombia and Venezuelan cuisine.
Made with corn flour, not corn meal, and are gluten free.
Once the arepas have been cooked, the possibilities are endless. They are split open and filled with whatever you want . One is Reina Pepiada, chicken and avocado. The Domino, salty white cheese ,black beans and fried plantains. The Perico is served with scrambled eggs,chopped tomato and onion. I showed a photo served with Guasacaca, avocado and tiny shrimp, garlic ,jalapeno pepper ,onion, and shredded cheese.
Egg Foo Young with diced ham, onions, bean sprouts, green peppers, slaw mix,mushrooms, ginger and soy sauce. No gravy.
Corn tortillas layered with chicken, corn, olives, onions, hot peppers, mexican cheese topped with a med. hot red chile enchilada sauce.
Whole grain noodles tossed with sesame oil,hot sauce,honey,garlic,lemongrass ,chicken breast and broccoli slaw, topped with chopped peanuts,scallions, and cilantro.
Pears poached in a orange, spice syrup,with candied orange peel and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Small pasta shells, tossed with shrimp, mushrooms, asparagus in a tomato, basil sauce.
Created by Justin Simoneaux, chef at Boxing Room in San Francisco. This Louisiana recepie combines green cabbage,beef,peppers, cream, and sharp cheddar cheese. he utilizes rice to soak up the excess liquid. This dish could easily be the star of the table, served with a salad. Or as a side with pork chops and vegetables, as it is served in the restaurant.
Individual sized,thin crust pizza
Orzo pasta salad with roasted vegetables. Can add different veggies, like zucchini, or fennel. Different squashes.
Be sure and roast them. Can use different herbs too.
Sometimes flavored pepper olive oil for the plain.
With shrimp or chicken added it's a lovely meal.
Make it your own.
Made with Nellie & Joe's Famous Key Lime Juice.
Caramelized cabbage, a delicious cold weather side dish. Low carb.
Potato dumplings, or Gnocchi served with fresh ingredients make for a healthy comfortable meal.
Low Calorie Tiramisu
Cabbage that is carmelized in butter, infused with onion, garlic and the key ingredient , fresh ginger. When the cabbage is tender , flecked with tasty brown bits, you add cream and simmer just long enough for the flavors to meld.
Tilapia is marinated in lime juice and spices before being made into a coconut mile-based stew with onions,bell peppers and tomatoes in this Brazilian recipe.
Crisp , light zucchini pancakes ,dapped with sour cream or low fat drained greek yogurt. Delious It's hard not to start eating them right out of the pan.
This refreshing summer salad can sit in the refrigerator for a day. The leftovers will be good for a couple of days.
Turkey in Pita's,with yogurt,feta & mint.
Egg Drop Soup with Chicken and Noodles
Recipes I've Rated:
- Apple and Pork Stir-fry with Ginger
- Zucchini Chips
- Cool-as-a-Cucumber Raita
- Mediterranean Salmon with Pasta
- Candy Corn Popsicles
- Pigskin Potato Skins
- Mini Taco Cups
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Cheese Potatoes
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies in One Pan
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushroom Stew
- Broiled Cinnamon Peaches
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Coconut-Cilantro Rice with Lime
- Skinny Pizza Margherita
- Cheese Tortellini with Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Grilled Garlic Citrus Flank Steak
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- French Potato Salad with Green Beans and Bacon
- Apple Hand Pies
- Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken and Rice Soup
- BBQ Shrimp with Creamy Cheese Polenta
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Rolls
- Tangy Garlic-Citrus Parsley Sauce
- Easy Whole Wheat Flatbread
- Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
- Shrimp Creole
- Slimmer Sausage and Peppers
- Carrot-Cranberry Salad
- Kitchen Basics: Poached Chicken
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- BBQ Steak Wrap
- Slow Cooker Strawberry-Rhubarb Conserve
- Simple Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Up
- Low-Sugar Chai-Spiced Banana-Nut Muffins
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Pumpkin, Feta and Walnut Pasties with Wholemeal Ricotta Pastry
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- Crab and Asparagus Crepes
- Silky Smooth White Icing
- One Minute Microwave Muffin
- Homemade Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing
- Tofu and Squash Curry
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Kentucky Hot Brown
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Potatoes and Ham Au Gratin
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Honey Roasted Ham
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Eggplant Pasta
- Apple-Escarole Salad with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Tangy Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Carrot Raisin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe Collections I've Shared: